Experiencethedevine29
I have noticed a considerable amount of married AP’s, and wondered if the single ones are more scarce because the pool gets a bit more shallow as time progresses, hence the lack of any single availability.

my husbands AP was single (divorced and barren) and definitely predatory. Older than him and looking for a secure financial old age I assumed.

I think at least the single ones aren’t dragging any family/partners through the mire of filth.

what are your thoughts?
Quote 1 0
awaggoner1999
My WS’s AP was single and half his age. She was looking for an established man to care for her.  So she didnt seem overly concerned about him being married or not. He ran up significant debt taking care of her in the year leading up to D-day.
Quote 2 0
Vanessa

my husbands AP was single (divorced and barren) and definitely predatory. Older than him and looking for a secure financial old age I assumed.

My WS AP was also married, 14 years older than he is and definitely looking for a "sugar baby"  Joke is on her as she made the mistake of thinking airline pilots make tons of money - not anymore - now the starting salary is about 25 grand and they have tons of expenses they have to pay!

I really don't think the married/single distinction is a big factor in the WS choosing an AP - because it was never about us being not "enough" it was always about the WS having some fundamental flaw that they chose to "self medicate" with the "high" feelings of an affair. 

I remember my WS said to me "I didn't know she was married when I started talking to her."  AS IF that would in any way lessen the betrayal?   My response was "well you sure a F#$% knew YOU were!"  Sometimes they are SO clueless.
Quote 6 0
Experiencethedevine29
My WS’s AP was single and half his age. She was looking for an established man to care for her.  So she didnt seem overly concerned about him being married or not. He ran up significant debt taking care of her in the year leading up to D-day.

WTF?!?!.....🙄...some things are so astonishing no? How on earth did he think you wouldn’t notice a ‘few bob’ missing from your marital funds? Or was he in charge of finances so much that you didn’t really see it?

The older single ones I believe are more desperate. It’s quite an uncomfortable thought, knowing that you’ll end your life alone I would imagine.

Of course we all go out on our own, but we don’t all go about chasing down other people’s spouses because of it now do we?

You can wrap a turd in tin foil,cover it with glitter and spray it with Chanel, it’s still a turd...

ETD🌻
Quote 2 0
Sorry
Some men actively seek out an AP who is taken since they both have something to loose if either rats on the other. Maybe the Some is true for women. I just know that my ex AP actively verbalised that sentiment. Uugh
Quote 5 0
Keepabuzz
My wife’s AP was single, and half her age. I don’t think it would have mattered either way, he just happened to be the one that was there that paid attention to her. The difference for me, if he had been married, is that I would informed his wife, and provided her proof for her lawyer is she wanted it. 
Male BS, D-day July 2015, trying to stay out of the dark.....
Quote 5 0
Experiencethedevine29
Sorry wrote:
Some men actively seek out an AP who is taken since they both have something to loose if either rats on the other. Maybe the Some is true for women. I just know that my ex AP actively verbalised that sentiment. Uugh

YES!....isn’t that just so effed up? But then, it’s all effed up in reality. I can sort of understand the warped thinking behind that though. Safety in the collusion..🙄

i think the nut job my husband got involved with didn’t give a rats ass.  Heading toward the twilight years obviously got her thinking about how she wanted to spend her retirement...oh! Hang on! Now there’s a man with a hefty income and a great pension...I think I’ll have that one! 😂😂

She just wanted him, lock stock and barrel, and to step right on into my lovely shoes....twat.

She was shrewd, and clever enough to work hard at making it happen, I’ll give her that. She knew exactly what she wanted and she went for it.

My husband thought he was THE KING ...😂😂...he was such a dickhead..now it makes me laugh my ass off... it’s all so predictably pathetic isn’t it?

You can wrap a turd in tin foil, cover it with glitter and spray it with Chanel, it’s still a turd...

ETD🌻
Quote 4 0
Skelling
My husband's AP was single and older than him, desperate beyon meassure I think. Not sure what she was after. I assume a greencard, a baby and the nice lifestyle. I mean it tells sth. if you re over 40, never been married or in a longterm relationship and single. Guessing she was starting to grow more desperate seeing that her siblings had both families and moved all over the world whereas she was stuck, taking care of their parents, single, no kids or anything to be even remotely proud of. Guessinng it was an ego thing  to prove to herself that she could even get a married man or maybe they were just her type (she had another taken one before my husband). Or maybe it was just pure jealousy wanting what s.o. else already had. I don't know. What I do know is, that she didn't give a thought about that he was married, nore that there were 4 kids involved. As when my husband told her about my depression due to our son being born with a rare condition, that I just chose to be misserable and always will be and that he deserves happiness. Just for that I really would like to have words with her. 
Quote 2 0
JORGE
Stealing an expensive car could be charged as a first degree felony offense punishable by 5-99 years in prison. 

Succeeding or attempting to steal someone's wife or husband. $0 penalty. No crime
Quote 4 0
Vanessa
JORGE wrote:
Stealing an expensive car could be charged as a first degree felony offense punishable by 5-99 years in prison. 

Succeeding or attempting to steal someone's wife or husband. $0 penalty. No crime

SO true!
And i am always astounded that people are so vehemently against polyamory, polygamy, or "sister wives" when the women actually know and work together with each other, but NOTHING happens when one spouse sneaks around and one spouse is blindly making life decisions based on purposefully false information!
Quote 4 0
Keepabuzz
JORGE wrote:

It used to be..   It is still a felony in the military, as it should be. 
Male BS, D-day July 2015, trying to stay out of the dark.....
Quote 4 0
JORGE
 The financial cost of infidelity in many cases runs into hundreds of thousands of dollars. The emotional cost is probably immeasurable. It's a crime worthy of punishment to the furthest extent of the law, but unfortunately, there is no law so speak of. Doesn't add up. 
Quote 5 0
Skelling
JORGE wrote:

Its considered a felony in my state. But The punishment not that high though $2500 and a year in prison. Nothing compared the prison the BS lives in for much longer or the amount of money and time spent in therapy and I believe the AP has no consequences and in my case she is untouchable as she is from another country. Just really hope Karma takes note.
Quote 5 0
JORGE
Bottom line, the time does not equal the crime.
Quote 3 0
anthro
A person isn't a possession so you can't own a person or steal a person. There is no crime in leaving a marriage or leading someone to leave a marriage. Cheating is terrible and does a lot of damage but it is because of the deception, not because of the relationship between the WS and the AP. A WS who is open and honest and says, "I'm leaving you" hasn't done anything wrong, nor has their new partner. 

I agree that cheating spouses and their affair partners are doing something just as bad as a lot of crimes, but I don't think that stealing is the right thing to equate it with. In fact I would say that if a woman is in a relationship with a man who thinks she is a possession that can be "stolen", then she should indeed leave asap. 
Formerly known as Anthropoidape... male bs, long affair, d-day Feb 2017.
Quote 4 0