Lem Show full post »
Lem
Exactly that is the problem, Negarcia. I am confused with his state. Do he really love me or just staying for the kids ?
Quote 0 0
Negarcia
Lem wrote:
Exactly that is the problem, Negarcia. I am confused with his state. Do he really love me or just staying for the kids ?

Lem
Is he done with his AP? How long ago did he come back?
Quote 0 0
Anna26
Lem wrote:
It's been a month since I write in this forum. I have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl. And my wayward husband is showing lots of love towards our daughter. He did seem to be a bit change but I still can't say what he is exactly thinking. Our communication is based totally on our new born baby. But he still seems to be reluctant in showing affection towards me. Now what am I supposed to do? Is there possibility of him loving me again? Should I initiate some affection towards him, or stay away for a while more? Please enlightened me about my situation.

Lem,

First of all congratulations on the arrival of your new daughter!  I hope she brings you a great deal of happiness.  Like Negarcia says, I think it's very positive that your husband is showing so much love and affection towards your baby girl.  That to me says that he hasn't shut any of you completely out of his life.  I don't want to build your hopes up too much but maybe she will be the new beginning that you both need and the start of being able to build up communication and affection with each other. 
You don't say whether he is still seeing the AP or not.  If he is, then I believe your original boundaries should still be in place, for your own protection.
If he isn't, he probably doesn't know how to approach you about things, if my husband is anything to go by.  I think guilt and shame goes a long way to preventing that first step towards you.  You could always try taking a tiny step towards him and see what happens, while he is having this very close and rewarding experience of being a new parent again.   I hope things do work out for you..

Quote 0 0
Lem
It's been 3 months since he stop the affair though they work together. It's likely that he still crave for her as they regularly seing each other for official matter which I can't change. But I have checked and confirm that they have ended the affair. Maybe they might dupe me and lie to me but I think I will know about it and I don't think he will take such risk again for I know he genuinely love our children. Now a days He seems to be cheerful enough around me. He comes close to me but didn't touch me. So I think he is still not over from the fog of the affair.
Quote 0 0
Anna26
You are rightly still wary Lem and still have your guard up, which I think is a good thing.  I think all you can do right now is give it more time,  and maybe you will begin to see from his actions, rather than his words, whether he is being genuine.  I hope so..
Quote 0 0