Sorry
 yesterday I celebrated two years of being affair free. 

It felt really good.

Only a few more days til my marriage celebrates two years of being completely transparent.

I don't think my husband celebrates it in quite the same way, but I am okay with that. Getting myself back is worth Celebration.
Quote 2 0
UrbanExplorer
It does feel good to know you aren't going back to being that person, isn't it? 
Quote 2 0
Negarcia
Congrats to you both! Even though you both are WS it takes a lot to look at yourself and get to the point where you both are. I think it is great that you share the other perspective because it helps the BS understand that you are also going through a lot of pain. So thank you for always willing to be open and share your experiences, knowing that it might get a negative reply from some but might help a lot of people as well. 
Quote 0 0
Damaged
So happy for you Sorry! 
Quote 0 0
Keepabuzz
Sorry wrote:
 yesterday I celebrated two years of being affair free. 

It felt really good.

Only a few more days til my marriage celebrates two years of being completely transparent.

I don't think my husband celebrates it in quite the same way, but I am okay with that. Getting myself back is worth Celebration.

Im happy for you! There should be no doubt in your mind that your husband very likely feels very differently about those dates. Those dates may mark times when you started to reclaim your life, but those dates mark unimaginable pain for your husband. 
Male BS, D-day July 2015, trying to stay out of the dark.....
Quote 2 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.