Crushed
I dont feel that I am overreacting but I am just so hurt and furious.  My WS has been out of house now for 3 weeks at my request.  I was having bad morning and was texting with him. 1st mistake.  And after several issues came up.  I asked if she just wanted to be called pet and he put the sweet in front of it.  Now he has told me for 3 years that she wanted to be called that he only called her that because she demanded it. And he had to to keep the sex going.   Now he says that he was the one to come up with it for her.  I say that he has lied to me for 3 years.  He says he dont understand that I want the truth and then I get mad about it.  Which is true but I wanted it 3 years ago, he withheld information and lied about it the whole time.  I feel that he has stole from me that I would never have been intimate with him if I had known the truth.   What do you think am I overreacting
Quote 0 0
Keepabuzz

Crushed wrote:
I dont feel that I am overreacting but I am just so hurt and furious.  My WS has been out of house now for 3 weeks at my request.  I was having bad morning and was texting with him. 1st mistake.  And after several issues came up.  I asked if she just wanted to be called pet and he put the sweet in front of it.  Now he has told me for 3 years that she wanted to be called that he only called her that because she demanded it. And he had to to keep the sex going.   Now he says that he was the one to come up with it for her.  I say that he has lied to me for 3 years.  He says he dont understand that I want the truth and then I get mad about it.  Which is true but I wanted it 3 years ago, he withheld information and lied about it the whole time.  I feel that he has stole from me that I would never have been intimate with him if I had known the truth.   What do you think am I overreacting

You are in NO WAY overreacting. You are not only a victim of betrayal, mental abuse, emotional abuse, but also sexual abuse. It took me quite a long time to define it for myself. The way I felt, and still feel is very similar, like very very similar to how a rape victim feels. The reason is that you and I, and many others here have been sexually assaulted by our WS’s.  Like you, I would have never had sex with my wife if I had known she was having sex with someone else. So she had sex with me, many, many times WITHOUT “Informed consent”.  That is the definition of sexual assault. I feel violated. I feel disgusted. Without a doubt there were times that I came home from a business trip and did certain sexual acts with her, where I have ingested HIS bodily fluids!!! I still have problems with sex, and I’m over 4 years out from d-day. 

YOU ARE NOT OVERREACTING!   Your WS is UNDERACTING!. 

Male BS, D-day July 2015, trying to stay out of the dark.....
Quote 0 0