DorothyJane7 Show full post »
Sorry
It's such a pleasure to be able to assist. 

I wish I could explain to my ex AP s wife how sorry. I am for all I put her through. But confronting her to say sorry will probably hurt her more. So I have decided to try to show her how sorry I am by staying as far out of her way as is possible.

I don't know if it's a message she will get but at this point in, anything else feels more about me and less about caring for her needs.
Quote 2 0
anthropoidape
My wife's AP tried to apologise very late in the process, when his wife had had him removed from their home. His apology was pathetic and all about his feelings, and he seemed to be trying to get me to intervene on his behalf with his wife.

I found myself unable to accept the apology especially as it was very dishonest about his conduct toward me post d-day. Well... narcissists right? 

If he appeared one day and attempted to apologise or make amends I would use every legal means in my power to completely destroy him and his entirelife and world, permanently.
Maybe it is okay, maybe it will be okay.

BS, d-day Feb 2017, 16 mth affair.
Quote 0 0
Keepabuzz
Sorry wrote:
It's such a pleasure to be able to assist. 

I wish I could explain to my ex AP s wife how sorry. I am for all I put her through. But confronting her to say sorry will probably hurt her more. So I have decided to try to show her how sorry I am by staying as far out of her way as is possible.

I don't know if it's a message she will get but at this point in, anything else feels more about me and less about caring for her needs.

I think that’s is the best you can do. For a long time I wanted my wife’s AP to man up and apologize. But looking back I think I just wanted an excuse to do him harm without me going after him. If I ever see him, I would prefer that he drop his head and eyes, and walk the other direction. 
Male BS, D-day July 2015, trying to stay out of the dark.....
Quote 0 0