New recovery books or downloads. 6 votes
16%
 Online recovery conference (live, 6 hrs, various speakers). 3 votes
8%
 Options for more personal, individual help. 5 votes
13%
 An online Affair Healing recovery course. 11 votes
30%
Multiple choice poll. Please sign up or log in to vote.
I've got plans & hopes for the AH Community in the months and years ahead. Which of these services/resources would you be most interested in? Check all that apply. Post additional suggestions below.
Quote 1 0
Branded
What about a podcast?
Quote 1 0
TimT
Brand wrote:
What about a podcast?

That's being considered, too... Either a weekly podcast (audio program) or video blog. Whatever helps.
Quote 1 0
Godspeach
Add "Old Timers" to blog or be a part of the Podcast or Community Board to encourage those who are just beginning, stuck, or alone on the Journey to Healing. Perhaps a once a month Webinar.
Quote 0 0
AHmember58
An online Affair Healing recovery course would be fantastic, particularly for those of us in other countries. [idea]
Quote 1 0
Sharon
I think a podcast could be very interesting! Have members call in a be guests? That could be really great for people who would rather listen than read/write.
Quote 0 0
Sharon
Godspeach wrote:
Add "Old Timers" to blog or be a part of the Podcast or Community Board to encourage those who are just beginning, stuck, or alone on the Journey to Healing. Perhaps a once a month Webinar.

Forgive me, Godspeach, but I need to ask what you meant by "Old Timers"
Quote 0 0
EAM
Discussion of "sex addiction". I'm one week into a 'rehab' program i originally stepped into because of concerns about alcohol, but it is emerging that an addiction to lust has caused many more problems in my marriage and life. It's not something that I'm taking in like booze that makes me act crazy, it's something that lives inside of me and clouds my vision from my values and ideals, leading me to 'act out' in terrible hurtful ways!
Quote 0 0
Scarlett
I would like to see some help specifically for the involved partner. There is very little support for us out there. 
Quote 0 0
TimT
AHmember127 wrote:
I would like to see some help specifically for the involved partner. There is very little support for us out there. 

Thank you for the input! Help me out... be more specific about the kinds of issues/questions you would like to see addressed most of all.
Quote 0 0
HonestWife
I love podcasts. Have listened to dozens on infidelity and sexed diction.

TimT wrote:
Brand wrote:
What about a podcast?

That's being considered, too... Either a weekly podcast (audio program) or video blog. Whatever helps.
Trying to make marriage work after my husband's 15 years of affairs. Just found out. Currently in house separation.
Quote 0 0
Scarlett
TimT wrote:
AHmember127 wrote:

Thank you for the input! Help me out... be more specific about the kinds of issues/questions you would like to see addressed most of all.

I would like to hear from the AP's who chose to end the relationship and ask for NC. What were the feelings for your AP after you went back to your spouse? The OW needs to understand how it is so easy to throw her under the bus.

The involved spouse also needs help dealing with their own grief while trying to comfort the betrayed spouse. How can I get my spouse to understand that I need to grieve a loss?

Quote 0 0