Miserable Show full post »
UrbanExplorer
And to the OP, if you move slowly and with your own boundaries in place, I think you will come to figure out if your WS is genuine about wanting you back for who you are and not as a fall back option.
Quote 0 0
Valntine66
I can previous posts, I've cut off all ties with the AP. I know what I want in my relationship with my wife, and the work involved with it. I read several places about this fog and I could see by its definition I wasn't experiencing this fog. And I guess there's another term for whatever I'm going through now when it comes to trying to reconcile our marriage and there's numerous moments of emotional roller coaster rides, extreme loneliness, feelings of no hope, and wondering if I'm the only one going through this kind of emotional roller coaster.

Val
Quote 0 0
Anna26
lleckron wrote:
I can previous posts, I've cut off all ties with the AP. I know what I want in my relationship with my wife, and the work involved with it. I read several places about this fog and I could see by its definition I wasn't experiencing this fog. And I guess there's another term for whatever I'm going through now when it comes to trying to reconcile our marriage and there's numerous moments of emotional roller coaster rides, extreme loneliness, feelings of no hope, and wondering if I'm the only one going through this kind of emotional roller coaster.

In a strange kind of way Lleckron, you seem to be experiencing what a lot of BS's experience, in that their WS just can't make up his or her mind whether they want to continue in the marriage or not.
You seem to be very clear headed about what you want, but your wife is so deeply hurt that SHE just can't make up her mind either.  I know a lot of her struggle is with coming to terms with what has happened, and that may take her some time to do that, but I can see the similarity.
And can also empathise with you, for what you are experiencing...you're definitely not the only one to be experiencing the diverse mixture of feeling you have, absolutely a roller coaster.
Quote 0 0