dennmu
Had a great talk with my spouse about her affair and how it has made me feel about my own sexually. We have hashed out quite a bit and for the first time really felt connected sexually last night with out any feelings of inadequacy.

Now onto bigger stuff. We are currently attending counseling, but it's hard for her to open. She has always been like this, but not she sees that she needs to work on opening up to me. Does anyone have an affair recovery couple questionairre to help each other look to the future both immediate and long term. I could probably come up with one. But an example would be great.
Quote 0 0
dennmu
I feel like at home of I can at least give her an opportunity to write things out without pressure, I can then work on communicating directly.
Quote 0 0
TimT
dennmu wrote:
...Does anyone have an affair recovery couple questionairre to help each other look to the future both immediate and long term.

I dont, but it would be a great exercise. I'm going to put it on my TO DO list. If I come up with something that works for you, share it with the rest of us.
Quote 0 0
Merry
My spouse also has a hard time communicating.  I find it is much easier to write my thoughts and hand the paper to him to read.  At least I have a voice then, and his attention, though sometime he does not respond.
Quote 0 0
LLL2015
dennmu wrote:
Had a great talk with my spouse about her affair and how it has made me feel about my own sexually. We have hashed out quite a bit and for the first time really felt connected sexually last night with out any feelings of inadequacy.

Now onto bigger stuff. We are currently attending counseling, but it's hard for her to open. She has always been like this, but not she sees that she needs to work on opening up to me. Does anyone have an affair recovery couple questionairre to help each other look to the future both immediate and long term. I could probably come up with one. But an example would be great.

I found this website: affairrecovery.com It has a 7 day "bootcamp" with questions for individuals and couples to help them with recovery. It is free.
Quote 0 0