raggedylaura
Is it abnormal for a spouse to have sex with their spouse within one month of dd.  For me it was within two weeks after dd.   I went to get std testing.  he broke off the relationship with mistress......(as far as I know he has broken off the relationship) and we were at the sheets again.

I still have emotional scars from the discovery of his affair.  

His affair also included a pregnancy/miscarriage with ap......

I've discussed a possibility of an 'open marriage'.... but affair partner is not cooperative.  her home is over one hour and half from our home.

Quote 0 0
neslon
Google "hysterical bonding"
Quote 1 0
Dirazz
My husband and I have had more sex than ever before this last year including the week of DD. It was hysterical bonding on my part for the first few months now it's part of him and I feeling closeness. It's perfectly normal.
Quote 0 0
Keepabuzz
My wife and I were definitely "hysterically bonding", but not until her STD tests came back "Clean". I would say normal.
Male BS, D-day July 2015, trying to stay out of the dark.....
Quote 0 0
Dirazz
I want to state also I had my husband go get tested for STD's too. Even though to this day he swore he used a condom I sure as heck didn't trust a word out of his mouth back then. Someday had to look after me he sure wasn't.
Quote 0 0