TimT
One woman’s account of losing her marriage, finding it again, and changing in the process. You can read Robin's Story online using the link below, or download the PDF version (attached) for offline reading.

http://www.affairhealing.com/robin-affair-story.html
Quote 0 0
Jennifer
Welcome! Thank you for taking the time to read my story. It has been almost 5 years now since my husband's affair and 3 years since I wrote about my journey. Since that time my life continues to surprise and challenge me in may ways.

Healing after the affair has gotten easier with time, but situations still do arise where those feelings and emotions rear their ugly head. I wish I could say we never have to deal with the after effects but we do but we have gotten better as a couple in handling these situations as they arise. They are definitely getting less as time goes on.

I can honestly say the positive effects of the affair are far greater than I could have imagined. My  relationship with my husband continues to be a source of strength and happiness in my life. Going through the affair has led me down a path I did not anticipate and I am currently in school pursuing a different career path that I am excited about because of this. I look forward to what the future holds for us!
Quote 2 0