Fionarob Show full post »
Negarcia
Fionarob

I laughed at this as well. I also think it's great that you are dating and he is crazy. Did he ask you if it was okay to have an affair? Did he think how that would affect your family? I don't think so! It's funny that now he is jealous and wants to confront you, when you gave him multiple chances and he went with the AP. It would be interesting to know how his AP reacts to his jealousy towards you dating.

I am so happy for you that you are putting yourself out there and meeting new people.
Quote 1 0
neslon
If you all want a good laugh - google betrayed wives club.  It's a woman's blog out of canada and one of her columns is "Stupid $hit cheaters say"  You realize that there must almost be a manual.
Quote 0 0
Wc59
If we need another laugh-- My WH once said to me after I found out about his and the OW's continued contact that she was really worried about her and my friendship - we had been close friends before everything - I was absolutely gob smacked when he said it. i can't even remember how I responded.
Quote 0 0
Fionarob
It's all hilarious and seems it's the WS and the AP as well who are living in some sort of alternate universe!!  My h's AP is a hairdresser........they had decided the first time she met my children he would take them to her place of work and she would cut their hair!!

I said no way, that woman is not cutting my children's hair.  It's bad enough for me that they even have to meet her.  But why did the two of them even think that would be ok with me??  What planet are they living on?  If I was someone's AP I like to think I would have some sensitivity to the BS and mother of the children.  I wouldn't dare suggest I cut their hair.  It is totally bizarre and every week something new happen,s or he says something else crazy, that makes me wonder when he will ever live in the real world again.

Mia - that is just so ridiculous that your h thought you would like to meet the AP!!
Wc59 - worried about your friendship!!!???  Yeah right!
nelson - might have to look at that blog!

I think it's good we can sit and laugh at all of this to some degree......either that or we would all be crying! 
Quote 0 0
Negarcia
Quote 0 0