Tdcr1961
We start this journey with the one we love,
never thinking that the path we take would hurt so bad.
But we trust in God, we have faith in our hearts that the one we chose will never betray what we have.
Love blossoms into little gifts from God, our children. Life seems so perfect and that is our first mistake. Nothing is perfect! But it can get pretty darn close.
One day years later little cracks begin to appear and before you know what is happening the dam breaks.
The hurt, disbelief, deceit, betrayal, broken heart, anger, fear, and confusion is overwhelming to say the least.
What did I do to cause this?
Was I a bad spouse?
Did I let them down?
Did I neglect my marriage?
These are all the questions I asked myself many times before I figured out it was not my fault!!
We start to try and rebuild what was torn apart. Am I ready to forgive and move on from this?
I am sure ready to try and get some relief. And I know with God's help and the support of our families we will make this marriage work.
God Bless all of us who are in pain and loss from this betrayal..... My prayers are with you all....
Rebuilding our Marriage
Quote 2 0
Dirazz
Out of the darkness comes light!
Quote 1 0
Negarcia
Tdcr1961 wrote:
We start this journey with the one we love,
never thinking that the path we take would hurt so bad.
But we trust in God, we have faith in our hearts that the one we chose will never betray what we have.
Love blossoms into little gifts from God, our children. Life seems so perfect and that is our first mistake. Nothing is perfect! But it can get pretty darn close.
One day years later little cracks begin to appear and before you know what is happening the dam breaks.
The hurt, disbelief, deceit, betrayal, broken heart, anger, fear, and confusion is overwhelming to say the least.
What did I do to cause this?
Was I a bad spouse?
Did I let them down?
Did I neglect my marriage?
These are all the questions I asked myself many times before I figured out it was not my fault!!
We start to try and rebuild what was torn apart. Am I ready to forgive and move on from this?
I am sure ready to try and get some relief. And I know with God's help and the support of our families we will make this marriage work.
God Bless all of us who are in pain and lose from this betrayal..... My prayers are with you all....
Rebuilding our Marriage

I love this. Thank you..
Quote 1 0
Tdcr1961
Amen Dirazz!!
Quote 0 0
Tdcr1961
Thanks Negarcia!!
Quote 0 0
Dirazz
Well today is 11 months since DD. What a difference God, time and hard work make. I can honestly say this has been the most devastating earth shattering experience of my live I'm sure both of our lives. But this has also been the most learning and growing I've done as a person. I've learned that I'm so much more capable of love, understanding, grace and forgiveness. I've learned my expectations of my husband being perfect were just that, expectations. I've learned he is flawed, human and was very broken. We've both learned to just be kind to one another. I've learned that we are much better together than apart. I've learned there are many many people out there hurting when I once thought my pain was alone. I've learned the kindness and support of others you don't know can be so healing. So today I am thankful for all I've learned these past 11 months!
#lovewins
Quote 1 0
Tdcr1961
Loved reading your story, what a testimony of love and faith! God bless!!
Quote 0 0