Welcome! If you have any additional questions about AH Community Membership, feel free to ask. (This is the one forum that allows guest posts.)

To join the AH Community
, click the "Register" tab above the forums. Make sure you enter a valid email address. Once you've submitted your registration, you'll need to find the confirmation email sent to you and click the verification link. After that, you're in! (If you do not receive the email, be sure to check your spam folder. Make sure you verify our address as NOT SPAM or add us to your address book.)

Does membership cost anything? Ever?
No, membership in AH Community will always be free. In the future, we may expand to additional services (webinars, premium content, etc.), but if we ever do that it will be optional and beyond what is currently offered here.

If you would like to contribute to the development of the AH Community, donations can be made for $5 or more from this link: Make a Donation

But I can already read the Community forum; why should I joint?
Let me give you four good reasons:
  1. You don't see everything. Some community forums are hidden from non-members.
  2. It's good to participate. Whether you are in the process of healing, concerned about someone else, or have been through all this before, you have something to contribute. Only members can post. Be part of the recovery process.
  3. Access members-only downloads & resources. This includes forums moderated by authors of the various "Affair Stories" posted on AffairHealing.com. It also includes free download files (eBooks, articles, etc.) as well as member recommendations for other great recovery resources.
  4. Be the first to know. We've got some great resources in the works, including books and webinars (online video classes). These will always be first available to AH Community members and, in some cases, exclusively available to members.
Will I start getting spam if I join?
No! I hate spam, too. You will be on the AH Community mailing list and will occasionally get announcements of upcoming events, offers available to members only, etc., but I will be selective in what is sent and promise not to fill your inbox up with junk.

What about my privacy?
Your personal information is kept private and cannot be seen by other members. Only the information you choose to make public can be seen by others. Your email address is kept confidential, too. If another member wants to email you (you can turn off that option!), it will be sent through our system so they never know your contact info.

Emails we send you will be sent from this address: news@ah-community.com. If you write us back, the return address we use may sometimes be: community@affairhealing.com.

Other questions?
Post your reply or start a new topic in this forum.
Quote 0 0
I accidentally deleted my account. Is there a way to reactivate it? I registered here using my old name and email. Not sure what to do next.
Quote 0 0
Sorry, Lookingahead. I checked with tech support on this because I couldn't find a way to do it. Found out that if I had deleted an account, I could retrieve it, but if a user deletes it, it cannot be undone.
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.