TimT

Have you ever secretly checked on your partner to find out about an affair? 20  votes

Yes, and I'm glad I did. 16 votes
80%
 Yes, but I wish I had not. 1 vote
5%
 No, and I'm glad I did not. 1 vote
5%
 No, but I wish I had. 2 votes
10%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
Have you ever done anything secretive (pulling up phone/text records, GPS tracking, looking through browser or phone history, hiring an investigator, etc.) to find out if your partner was cheating on you?
Quote 0 0
AHmember113
Yes, I'm glad I did. Absolute proof enabled me to confront him in a way it could not be denied and also ensured i couldn't deny or question the truth. Was it painful? Yes but I'm glad I did it.
Quote 2 0
TimeToFly
Yes, I did plenty of checking & I'm glad I did because I may have been in the dark even longer. I wish there were some things I hadn't read but that's a risk I had to take when I started searching for information. It's still painful to think about some things that were said between them but I know I made the right choice to investigate what was going on in our marriage. 
Quote 1 0
Merry
No, I didn't, but I wish I had.  Maybe it wouldn't have gone on for 2 or 3 years.  Maybe there would have been less of a "connection."   I did suspect, but when I asked, he denied and I looked no further, a pity.  I wanted to believe it wasn't true.
Quote 0 0
surviving
Merry - I feel for you!  I did the same thing.  I suspected, asked and he denied it.  It went on for another 14 years.  How stupid and naive I was!  I wish I had used my detective skills more - but alas, I believed him because he told me early on that he never lies.  Ha!
Quote 0 0