reneejohn10 Show full post »
reneejohn10
Hi,
Still a mess. I have been looking for a place. Hign and low. Every where i turn doesn't look good. I hope i can find something. I cancel the joint accounts. Tomorrow he will find out. Im actually scared what he will say. About 4 days ago I went to work overnight he called me and said he wanted me out. He had his mom on mute i didn't know. He told me i better pay the bills. I told him im not paying anything. He told me that he was going to have her move in. I hung up. The morning when I got homei knew he would start so i told him i needed the car so i could leave. I didn't know where i was going but i couldn't stay there all day. I went back to work aftee working all night no sleep. I eventually went home at 2pm. Fell asleep he woke me at 430 told me social services went to kids school. I asked y he claims he didn't know. I said i ask. He them amitted he called the abuse hot line and said i was going crazy and that I was going to take the kids. I wasn't home. My job has cameras . God thisis a mess. About 7p ss came asked me questions. Then left i dont know what going on. I didn't do anything. How much more do i have to go through. He has the affair. I have to wrk for everyone. No life. Kids are fed info by him. He trying to take kids from me ruin my rep and i loose everything. Get stuck with child support, medical, no family here. So far no court papers. But he applied for state and said i left so i assume im going to get child support. Even though im still here. I just give up.
Quote 0 0
Tim2014
Time for you to get legal advice and protect yourself stop being his victim time for you to take steps in your benefit you need to grab the bull by the horns and become proactive instead of reactive sorry for your situation but he's hurting you more than anything so you need to Protect yourself
Quote 0 0
Kalmarjan
Agree with Tim. Get you to a lawyer, stat. In the meantime, get yourself an Evernote account, and start documenting everyinteraction, everything said, done, etc. It's time to gather your ammo.

If you are on a cellphone, get the Evernote app and document, document, document.
Quote 0 0
reneejohn10
Hi, Tim
I went to an attorney he told me he would he would accept payments. I called a bunched he was referred by someone from my job he charges 1500. He told me not to leave with out the kids and if i did to find an apartment in polk county where the kids school is to make sure i take the kids with me. He also said that he cant do anything with out payment i cant pay him an a apartment. I have enough for one. Im looking at another place today. Every day is something new. He just asked me when i was getting my stuff out again. I don't know how you can be with someone for so long and just be so cold even though i haven't done anything to him. I don't want my marriage at first i did i was crazy i guess. Im trying but nothing works and he just keeps doing stuff. Removing me from school records. I added myself back. He maxed out credit cards by plane tickets for his family. Im stuck. It gets worse and worse. I never thought it can get so bad. Abuse hotline omg. How embarrassing. Social services has to go to my job. I dont know what to do anymore. I lost bout 30lbs since sep. I hardly sleep and i just don't know what to do. I feel like crap. I dont have no one to talk to the more it get bad. The few friends i though i had if they ask me a question i feel if i say something if i answer they dont want to hear problem so i just dont say nothing no more. Hopefully i can get the apartment its 675 with everything included i can start paying the attorney. All i have is clothes but thats ok. Hopefully it works the other place is 1000 with nothing i cant pay with attorney. Thank you for listening and advice and helping. I appreciate it very much.
Quote 0 0
Tim2014
You're welcome im sorry for all you going through and having to deal with its just horrible
Quote 0 0
Kalmarjan
reneejohn10 wrote:
Hi, Tim
I went to an attorney he told me he would he would accept payments. I called a bunched he was referred by someone from my job he charges 1500. He told me not to leave with out the kids and if i did to find an apartment in polk county where the kids school is to make sure i take the kids with me. He also said that he cant do anything with out payment i cant pay him an a apartment. I have enough for one. Im looking at another place today. Every day is something new. He just asked me when i was getting my stuff out again. I don't know how you can be with someone for so long and just be so cold even though i haven't done anything to him. I don't want my marriage at first i did i was crazy i guess. Im trying but nothing works and he just keeps doing stuff. Removing me from school records. I added myself back. He maxed out credit cards by plane tickets for his family. Im stuck. It gets worse and worse. I never thought it can get so bad. Abuse hotline omg. How embarrassing. Social services has to go to my job. I dont know what to do anymore. I lost bout 30lbs since sep. I hardly sleep and i just don't know what to do. I feel like crap. I dont have no one to talk to the more it get bad. The few friends i though i had if they ask me a question i feel if i say something if i answer they dont want to hear problem so i just dont say nothing no more. Hopefully i can get the apartment its 675 with everything included i can start paying the attorney. All i have is clothes but thats ok. Hopefully it works the other place is 1000 with nothing i cant pay with attorney. Thank you for listening and advice and helping. I appreciate it very much.

Not sure what the laws are at where you live... But your husband should not be allowed to do this. He is not allowed to prevent you from entering the house. In fact, document everything. Document. If he is emotionally abusing you, get it documented with the social workers. Again, can't stress it enough. Document everything and get it on file.

Your husband is a narcissist, and yes he might be able to game the system to start, but he will have his ass handed to him but the onus is on you. Document everything and report it.

Also, ask the lawyer about forcing him to move out. There are laws on that. It may be that he may be the one that has to go. I'm pretty sure the judge or what not (social services is good on this too) will set this guy straight in a hurry.
Quote 0 0
Tim2014
I agree with kal you must do this immediately document everything you will prevail in the end
Quote 0 0
reneejohn10
Okay, I have some stuff thru text and emails. I will put everything in a journal at my job. Social services should be back tonight he said hes coming once a week. I contacted the kids insurance in the morning for a referal for them for a therapist its recorded call as well I have the guys name. I used my insurance not the insurance he applied for and lied and said i moved out and gotten so he can try to get child support without a divorce from the state. He is evil. Thank you for your help I really appreciate it very much. It means alot. I'll keep trying. Tomorrow will be bad when direct deposit isnt there and his bank card is decline the bank is going to force close the account tonight. They already force closed online banking he cant see anything. The tricky part is if i get the apartment how do i get the kids to come with me and him to let me take them because he tells them lies like he wont see them no more. I have him on audio saying that he dont have to deal with them no more he was saying that to them. They dont want to leave their home. And he said he won't let me leave with them.
Renee
Quote 0 0
Kalmarjan
Start with the social worker coming to see you tonight. They are supposed to be impartial, and there foe the welfare of the children. If he is trying to poison the relationship between the two of you, that's considered a form of abuse.

Quote 0 0