Experiencethedevine29
I’m starting a lockdown cocktail menu to share with you all as himself and I sit in our garden testing a few beverages amongst my beautiful blooms.

Try this

to start with (it’s  absolutely scrumptious) and as we test more, I’ll share the recipes with you, and perhaps you could offer some to try!  Beats the boredom a bit!

Bleu, bleu, bleu:

measure of gin.
measure of vodka.
measure of tequila.
lemon juice.

shake together in a shaker with ice and pour.
add a measure of blue curaçao or bold and top up with soda water, tonic or lemonade.
stick a straw and a paper brolly in it and pretend your on holiday! Cheers!

ETD 🌻
‘I will remember and recover. Not forgive and forget’
Quote 4 0
hurting
I love this idea!! We’ve pretty much drunk all the alcohol at our place sadly but I can’t wait to try these out when we can buy more! 

Today I got gifted a bottle of Prosecco at work for ‘always spreading positivity at work’ (lol). Any good recipes with Prosecco in it?
Quote 1 0
notemanj
We are all going to have to go to AA and Weight Watchers when we have to start going back out of the house!😜 Thanks for the recipe. I’ll look some up and pass them on!
Wishing everyone here peace and healing!

Female BS Married 18 yrs
DDay 3/7/2017 through 4/2019 and counting. 
Quote 1 0
notemanj

Here’s one for your Prosecco!

Corona-cation Cocktails

INGREDIENTS:

• 2 lemons, thinly sliced
  • 1 apple, cored and sliced (any kind)
  • 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced lengthwise
  • 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine
  • 1/2 cup light rum (I use vodka. Rum tends to give me a hangover.)
  • 4 cups lemon-lime soda
Serve over ice. Enjoy responsibly. (Meaning DONT kill you’re WS after drinking a few. But a few snide comments are probably ok.😜)
Wishing everyone here peace and healing!

Female BS Married 18 yrs
DDay 3/7/2017 through 4/2019 and counting. 
Quote 3 0
Experiencethedevine29
hurting wrote:
I love this idea!! We’ve pretty much drunk all the alcohol at our place sadly but I can’t wait to try these out when we can buy more! 

Today I got gifted a bottle of Prosecco at work for ‘always spreading positivity at work’ (lol). Any good recipes with Prosecco in it?

Note’s offered a scrumptious one, and here’s one I use in the summer for my ‘anyone for tennis’ Wimbledon parties (sadly, not this year...😔)

Drop a few raspberries into a tall glass, add a measure of vodka and a measure of vermouth and top up with very chilled Prosecco. Yummy...

ETD 🌻
‘I will remember and recover. Not forgive and forget’
Quote 2 0
hurting
I have to say I measured nothing when throwing my drink together lol. I’ve had one post night shift cocktail every morning. It has been lovely!

latest one is:
a splash of elderflower cordial
prosecco
a little gin
tonic water
lime juice 
Quote 1 0