Negarcia
So my H came home yesterday to come to our sons doctors appointment but he was in this terrible mood! He kept with it today and I Just told him to he out and took all his clothes out of his dresser and closet! I just cant be verbally abused  anymore and told How much of a bad person I am. I apologized to my girls but so know I did everything I could do. I know it’s easier for him now that he has a kid and his mistress to go to! It hurts but I have strength now! 
Quote 0 0
Keepabuzz
Negarcia wrote:
So my H came home yesterday to come to our sons doctors appointment but he was in this terrible mood! He kept with it today and I Just told him to he out and took all his clothes out of his dresser and closet! I just cant be verbally abused  anymore and told How much of a bad person I am. I apologized to my girls but so know I did everything I could do. I know it’s easier for him now that he has a kid and his mistress to go to! It hurts but I have strength now! 

I know that was hard on you, but likely the best for future peace for you.  
Male BS, D-day July 2015, trying to stay out of the dark.....
Quote 1 0
anthropoidape
Well done. I am really glad to hear this.
Maybe it is okay, maybe it will be okay.

BS, d-day Feb 2017, 16 mth affair.
Quote 2 0
Laurajean83
Negaricia,  this seems like a good step in moving towards a healthy and hopeful future.  It will be very hard, but you seem like a strong lady.  We are all wanting the very best for you.   😉 
WW, Dday 7 months ago

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure.  Who can understand it.  Jer 17:9
Quote 1 0
Negarcia
Thank you after me telling him and of course we screamed at each other and I kind of went a little crazy on him.  I left so he could get all his stuff out! I did talk to my girls and let them know that I couldn't take the mental abuse any longer and they understood.  They comforted me and told me we would be okay (They still don't know about the baby).  When I came back of course he was still there and had put his stuff away in totes so he could leave, but we finally sat down and talked. And he still had a chip on his shoulder but I told him I was done and he needed to get out because he has made our lives and continues to make our lives a living hell with his attitude. Now that he has another child he needed to get his things straight and figure his life out. His response was I have no idea what to do.  But again I told him he was not ready to take full responsibility for his choices and I was not going to allow it anymore. He kept saying he was wanting to change but when you want to change you have to take steps to making things right not continue on the same path. Words mean nothing at all, actions mean more but have to show changes! I told him that life was still about him and he continued to blame me for neglecting him 9 years ago- I was like I took responsibility for my self (was very depressed, gained 60 lbs, felt horrible about myself) but its time he take responsibility for himself and he needed to fix himself.  I truly feel like I was enabling him and this is best for all of us. I feel like a weight has come off my shoulders and feel like I can breathe. Thank you for your support!
Quote 4 0
arizons
Negarcia wrote:
Thank you after me telling him and of course we screamed at each other and I kind of went a little crazy on him.  I left so he could get all his stuff out! I did talk to my girls and let them know that I couldn't take the mental abuse any longer and they understood.  They comforted me and told me we would be okay (They still don't know about the baby).  When I came back of course he was still there and had put his stuff away in totes so he could leave, but we finally sat down and talked. And he still had a chip on his shoulder but I told him I was done and he needed to get out because he has made our lives and continues to make our lives a living hell with his attitude. Now that he has another child he needed to get his things straight and figure his life out. His response was I have no idea what to do.  But again I told him he was not ready to take full responsibility for his choices and I was not going to allow it anymore. He kept saying he was wanting to change but when you want to change you have to take steps to making things right not continue on the same path. Words mean nothing at all, actions mean more but have to show changes! I told him that life was still about him and he continued to blame me for neglecting him 9 years ago- I was like I took responsibility for my self (was very depressed, gained 60 lbs, felt horrible about myself) but its time he take responsibility for himself and he needed to fix himself.  I truly feel like I was enabling him and this is best for all of us. I feel like a weight has come off my shoulders and feel like I can breathe. Thank you for your support!

I am proud of you! do what is right for you and your girls!
Female BS, D-day 1/03/2017, 
I'm going to rebuild me like a remix,

and raise my soul like a Phoenix 
Quote 1 0
UrbanExplorer
That was a strong move, Negarcia, and I respect you for it. 
Quote 1 0