faithful2417
so First he told me it was a whole bunch of women then it was 4 then a week later his story changed and  it was just 4 times with the same woman and I believed him.  I believed him this time.  then he told me he was telling the truth that he had screwed the only friend I had in this tiny town he moved me to.  The worst part is that she continued to pretend to be friends with me. No the worst part is that I allowed her to stay in our cabin one night.  It's 4 bunks in one room.  I got up and went to work.  She got up and got on top of my husband.  Our children were in the bed asleep.  I have known this for over a week and it isn't getting any easier. I am flooded with rage. He had a one night stand with a woman out of town. He slept with a whore across town in April (she got married to a man in august after dating like 3 weeks) and I can get past that.   I found out about those in august.  I don't know that I will ever be able to forgive this.  
Quote 0 0
anthropoidape
Isn't he the guy that pretended to be outraged and deeply betrayed when he found out about something you did years ago? That's bold.

Maybe this is fixable, but if it is it is his turn to do some serious thinking and improving. It really sounds like he is a hell of a liar.
Maybe it is okay, maybe it will be okay.

BS, d-day Feb 2017, 16 mth affair.
Quote 0 0
faithful2417
Yes. One in the same. I don't know if he is pretending. He said he was in love with me for months before we started dating and if he had known then that I messed around with his friend that it would have ended right then. And of course since he "knew" I had done something and was lying to him that I changed the course of our relationship at that point. He refuses to believe that I haven't done more.  Every time he has acted like this it has been his guilty conscience.  He finally cracks and tells me something.  He is clean and sober for now.  And I am stuck on a piece of his story that doesn't add up.  He is on the couch right now because I made him mad again.  I feel like I am doing 100% of the work to repair things and he is continuing to reap the rewards.  Like he knows I am not going anywhere but I have been putting in extra effort to meet his needs (hysterical bonding) and occasionally during the act something triggers a reminder and suddenly there is another woman in my head. I don't feel like it matters who he is screwing he is just content getting some. I have started crying and he got pissed off at me.  I feel like such a fool. 
Quote 0 0
faithful2417
Thanks for all of your responses. I really don't have a support system here.  I was stuck at the Hospital with no ride the other night.  Discharged.  Had to wait 5 hrs for a sheriff deputy to take me home. It was humiliating.  My emergency contact is my grandmother.  She passed away 2 years ago. 
Quote 0 0
Negarcia
Faithful
I am so sorry to hear that you are going through all of this craziness,  I don't think he is open to realizing he is the one that is wrong. Regardless of your past when you were not with him, why is he trying to use it against You? That's a bunch of BS!

I am sending hugs and prayers your way! 
Quote 0 0