Angrywife
So things had calmed down for a while. We didn't fight as much. We have both been out on anti anxiety medication as I was having panic attacks. He has been sorta in a fog lately, not as affectionate or thoughtful. I've been very upfront about what I needed from him as the WS. Accountability, transparency, understanding. I need to know where he is at all times. He works different days than I do and you never know when they are and are subject to change. He exhibits shady behavior in my opinion as he never tells me when he is off unless I just come out and ask. He lets me believe he is at work until I just flat out ask. Just today he had said he was going to work today and then he tells me halfway through the day that he is off. I had to leave work and pick up our sick child from school. He said he would get him but I didn't want him to have to leave work so I told him I had it taken care of. When I expressed my irritation at not being told he was at home and not working, again, he makes a smart comment about just putting a tracking bracelet on his ankle and I won't have to worry about it. May not seem like a big issue, but seems to me like I've told him over and over what I need from him and I'm just not getting it. If growing very weary kid being made to feel foolish for the things I need from him. I keep holding on joking things will get better but I'm really having doubts. He keeps his phone on him all of the time I'm really wondering if there is still something going on. He says it is not, but obviously I don't trust him.
Quote 0 0
Angrywife
Please excuse the crazy autocorrect of my phone changing words
Quote 0 0
TimT
Read the Stages of Affair Recovery download with special attention to the predictors of successful recovery. It is not the claim of honesty, but the demonstration of trustworthy behavior (that has to be repaired when it has been broken) that indicates change you can trust. I hope he gets that.
Quote 0 0
Angrywife
He doesn't
Quote 0 0
dazed2015
I am dealing with similar stuff with WW. The last three weeks I have backed way off talking about us and it has really helped me cope with her actions. It really is helping me. I am only focusing on making myself and daughter happy now. We cant make them do anything. But they may want to re think what there doing if they feel like there losing you. 
Hang in there, I'm pulling for you! 

Prayers to you and your family
Quote 1 0
Angrywife
Thank you. I will be praying for you as well. I have tried not to talk about it as much lately too, and I am done telling him what I need. He can either do it or not. He will lose me if he doesn't. I am focusing on giving my son a Happy Christmas and leaving the rest in God's hands. I should have let him have it all already.
Quote 0 0
dazed2015
I know it is difficult for all of us. Just know that if you take care of you first and the kids and you will feel better. Not everyday but most days. It has taken me 9 months to figure this out. 
Good days are ahead!
Another great read is Divorce Busters and Divorce Remedy..
Quote 0 0