Amart1423
I admitted to indiscretions in August that I committed 6 years ago. Since then, my husband has developed an emotional affair with a coworker. It turned physical one night when they went out dancing together. They only made out, but he hid that for a month and a half, all while telling me we were working on things. I told him that we can't work on things if he still had contact with her. I told him j wanted to know if they had any contact. He agreed that he was being disrespectful by keeping contact, and said it would stop. He also agreed to go to counseling. Last night, I asked if they've been talking, and he said yes. He even let her take him out to lunch for his birthday. He apologizes, and then blames his actions on what I did, which makes his apology sound like a joke- like he's justified in his actions. I don't even want to go home tonight. I thought he wouldn't do it again, and he did. I feel so disrespected and foolish.
Quote 0 0
UrbanExplorer
My feeling is that, just like the WS should not blame the BS for our decision to stray, the BS should not turn around and blame the WS for a revenge affair. We all make our own choices.
Quote 0 0
Graceandhope
Unfortunately he's having an affair. He may be hurt from your past but he still made the choice to go outside your marriage for help,comfort. You are in the position that you need to protect yourself until he can see what he is doing and decide to return to the marriage. All the advice that is given to BS's applies here . I'm sorry that these are the choices he's made. It's a long road .
Quote 0 0