MyBad
Sorry, I changed my mind. I have to be cautious. 
Quote 0 0
Laurajean83
Good that it stopped.  My biggest advice would be to generally talk to your therapist about it.  But also watch yourself for feelings of needing to fill that void with him (if he were to pop back into the picture) or someone else (unless they are a single good person).  
WW, Dday 7 months ago

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure.  Who can understand it.  Jer 17:9
Quote 1 0
MyBad
I agree with you... I guess I could talk to the therapist without mentioning the name... 
Quote 0 0
anthropoidape
The more important thing is the life lesson. You need to be skeptical about your own feelings and responses. Some excite flirting doesn't equate to a relationship. You had a very superficial interaction with a stranger, which can be fun, but is not an indication of any actual connection. So in future you will now know that it is nothing more than a very early starting point to explore a possible relationship further.

You'll also know there's never any point in any involvement with a married man.
Maybe it is okay, maybe it will be okay.

BS, d-day Feb 2017, 16 mth affair.
Quote 2 0
MyBad
anthropoidape wrote:
The more important thing is the life lesson. You need to be skeptical about your own feelings and responses. Some excite flirting doesn't equate to a relationship. You had a very superficial interaction with a stranger, which can be fun, but is not an indication of any actual connection. So in future you will now know that it is nothing more than a very early starting point to explore a possible relationship further.

You'll also know there's never any point in any involvement with a married man.

I am a Borderline Personality, so I have a tendency to view things as deeper than what they really are & have more intense reactions. It's not an excuse at all but my perspective tends to be skewed when it comes to crushes and things... But I agree with you. I never thought we were in a "relationship" I guess I just got used to what was going on & got confused due to over identifying with my feelings. I didn't want to actually sleep with him in real life..I am still a virgin..  so there was no real point in any of it... But you're right, especially with a married man. I have issues with my emotions. I'm just having trouble knowing where to go from here...
Quote 0 0
anthropoidape
All the more reason to develop some strategies for avoiding the traps BPD could lead you into.  I can't comment, encounters with people with BPD haven't been good for me or anyone I know, but I gather there are strategies you can use that will help.
Maybe it is okay, maybe it will be okay.

BS, d-day Feb 2017, 16 mth affair.
Quote 0 0
MyBad
Yup, you are correct & your first response actually helped me see things in a new light so thank you very much. 
Quote 0 0