8xsmommy
After 24 years and 8 kids I found out my husband slept with a co worker .. I never thought this would happen to me .. He makes the money .. I'm heartbroken and so afraid .. Will he leave ..?? How will I be strong enough for my kids ..
Quote 0 0
Heidi
8xsmommy I'm so sorry. You've just had what could be the biggest trauma of your life. So many questions and so few answers. My husband, too, slept with a coworker. I found out little over a year ago and it was the worst point of my life. I hate that you're going through this too.

Right now you need to take care of yourself and your children. It's about survival, getting through one day at a time. Keep posting, there's so much support and experience here. You are not alone.

Quote 0 0
Kalmarjan
8xsmommy wrote:
After 24 years and 8 kids I found out my husband slept with a co worker .. I never thought this would happen to me .. He makes the money .. I'm heartbroken and so afraid .. Will he leave ..?? How will I be strong enough for my kids ..

Hello 8xmommy, welcome to the boards, but what a crappie way to find yourself here.

Wow, I don't even know where to begin, except to say check out the free resources we have on here, and get yourself informed. You may find a lot of information and solace in reading other stories, as they will in a lot of ways mirror your own.

I know that you are scared, and you never expected this to happen to you. What's been done to you is the most horrible, cowardly thing ever, but the good news is that you have every bit of control over your reaction to it. No one else gets a say in that.

So, work on making this situation the best for you, and your 8 wonderful children. Your WS has already cast his lot, and he needs to do a lot on his end to make this work. In the meantime, your priority is the health of you and your kids.

If there is anything, we are here for support. Good luck.
Quote 0 0
8xsmommy
Thank you so much for your kind words .. I am exploring all the resources on this board and attempting to make a plan .. I'm putting me and my 8 kids first, since my husband decided his needs were the priority ..
Quote 0 0