Oc7355 Show full post »
Oc7355
I want to know why he fell out of love with me I can i person do thet
Quote 0 0
Crushed
It is nothing that you did.  This is on him.  Do not blame yourself.  You did nothing wrong
Quote 2 0
Cam28
You need to get yourself together.  There are several resources available online.  There is this forum but there are also online counseling available.  Is there anyone in your live that you can talk to?  You probably shouldn't be alone right now.  Google Marriage Helpers has a lot of podcasts explaining SMART contact with wayward spouses as well as limerance as Crush mentioned.  
Quote 2 0
anthro
Limerance, fog, true love, whatever, this guy is gone for good now. Even if he wanted to come back the situation of rebuilding with him when he has a child with his affair partner would be hell on earth. 

This guy is dead to you now. And good riddance, you are actually lucky to be rid of him. What good to you in the long run is a guy who will betray you even when you are in hospital? If he could do this then he was never what you thought he was anyway.

Put on your suit of armour, take up the cudgels on yo ur own behalf. You don't want him in your world any more. 
Formerly known as Anthropoidape... male bs, long affair, d-day Feb 2017.
Quote 5 0
triplehooks
If you live in an Alienation of Affection state sue the crap out of the OW.   Counterfile for divorce on grounds of adultery if you are in a state that considers adultery “cause”.  

Does she have STDs?  Was there physical overlap?  Get tested.  

This guy is crap.  Let him go.  
Quote 2 0
anthro
I am a trial lawyer and I would not encourage anyone to engage in litigation unless there's a serious point to it, and I don't mean a moral point.

It is one of the most stressful experiences a person can have.
Formerly known as Anthropoidape... male bs, long affair, d-day Feb 2017.
Quote 2 0
Oc7355
Ok I do not but I am upset and he is dead I just got back from my lawyer and he is coming this weekend to get his things out I am just so heartbroken over this he even tore out wedding pictures up 
Quote 0 0
Oc7355
it is over I can’t get him back the lawyer told me but why
Quote 0 0
Crushed
Have a trusted friend be there with you when he comes and have it boxed up and ready.  Set it outside.  Change locks  Give  him no time to hurt you more. Dont speak with him.  Protect yourself from more harm.  There is never going to be a good enough explanation so dont talk to him.
Quote 2 0
Oc7355
Ok I am doing that or he can box it up with my friend here I do not want to look at his things and I rip some anyway 
Quote 0 0
Oc7355
He tore are wedding pictures up and I wanted one I am so sad how can he do that he told me he did not want to look at me in the picture 
Quote 0 0
awaggoner1999
I am sorry that you find yourself here, especially given the circumstances. All i can say for this moment is it is pure and utter emotional chaos. You thankfully are not alone here, many of us have survived that horrible discovery and have either healed to varying degrees and remained in a renewed marriage or healed and changed their whole way of life....rest assured we are here to encourage one another and support you as you go through this one day at a time, or for now, one breath at a time. 
Quote 1 0
Crushed
Box his things up and set them out the day he comes dont give him the chance to destroy any more items that you cherish.  Also if he dont come in he cant take what doesn't belong with him.  In my opinion until a judge says otherwise everything stays with you  he chose to forfeit it. He didnt want the life you had so that includes all  furnishings.  He gets his clothes and that's it.  
Quote 3 0
grappling
I'm so sorry! We, here on this forum, know what you're going through. You are not alone. 
Quote 0 0