Oc7355
My hubby cheated on me he says he fell out of love with me. I am so heartbroken 
Quote 0 0
Oc7355
I need answers my husband cheated on me he told me he fell out of love with me
Quote 0 0
Oc7355
How can you fall out of love I did everything for him he is my heart 
Quote 0 0
Crushed
I am not a very good source but there are some on here that are very good.  You did nothing wrong most cheaters say they fell out of love.  It's the limerence talking they are trying to justify what they have done.  I know you are hurting unbearable right now and unfortunately there is no way around  that.  There is a website called affair recovery that explains the fell out of love  bullcrap.   Just remember that you are not to blame and that you have done nothing wrong.  This is on him not you
Quote 1 0
Oc7355
Ok thanks it just hurts to can’t take my ring off I just can’t 
Quote 0 0
Oc7355
He is moving out now I am a mess I am trying to stop him but no he told me to get over him
Quote 0 0
Crushed
I know it hurts but let him go do not beg him to stay.  It's all part of it.  You have to be strong.  They always think the grass in the other side is greener until they get there.  Hold your head up high and let him go   has he admitted yo having an affair
Quote 2 0
Oc7355
Yes he has and he told me he fell in love and she is with child now and I want to have kids with him but I can’t 
Quote 0 0
Oc7355
I am so upset and hurt I love him 
Quote 0 0
Oc7355
He is moving he things out now and she is with him and her dad I am crying she told me it is her man now and she is having his baby and take my ring off he told me that I need to move on
Quote 0 0
Oc7355
She trying to tell me to let him go and she is sorry they fell in love and I go to let it go
Quote 0 0
Oc7355
I wanted his baby now she is having it and it hurts so bad
Quote 0 0
Crushed
Do not put yourself through this.  Tell him to leave and that he can make an appointment to get his things.  He has no right to bring her to your home.  And they must really be great people that he is involved with if her family knows that she was cheating with a married man and condoned it.  You are better than them.  Let him go very few affairs work out.  He will find that she is not all that great when real life starts for him.  I wish keep or thrive was on today as they are so much wiser than I am.
Quote 1 0
Oc7355
I am and you are right thanks 
Quote 0 0
Oc7355
He is coming back when I am not here and I took my ring off but I wanted kids we talk about it and how can he do this do he care at all what happens to me I have health issues and he told me he be here 
Quote 0 0