Browneyedgirl_1990
What is this process like? How difficult?
B.S. 
Sexual affair
Married 5.5 yrs
Affair 10/14/17- 11/4/17 
Dday 11/10/17
Welcomed 2nd daughter 12/13/17
I was 32 weeks pregnant
OW was my closest FRIEND
Quote 0 0
surviving
I wonder if there is a way to get deleted emails off a deleted account.  Is that possible?
Quote 0 0
blyrobin51
yes unfortunately there is a way.   google it.  they will bring up apps
Quote 0 0
Trinity
Nothing is EVER deleted.  Verizon has a "vault" of all txt messages.  They are required to by law, I worked for them so I know this.  Anyway, the actual txt have to be subpoena if it is going to be a case for court.  It's not easy to get any deleted txt messages from the provider because it takes a ton of man hours to do so.  But you can PAY for it, and fill out a ton of paperwork. They used to charge $1 a txt.  Not sure what they charge now but it wont be for free. 

BS - DDay July 2017

O GOD, take me, break me, make me. 
Quote 0 0
Browneyedgirl_1990
But you can PAY for it, and fill out a ton of paperwork. They used to charge $1 a txt.  Not sure what they charge now but it wont be for free. 

THANK YOU!!

It's actually only about a dozen messages I need. From the day after they slept together.  He is okay with me getting these and with him holding a political office I want to be certain that I have them as proof it was consensual if she ever decides to try and be crazy. 
Do I contact corporate? Or do I need to walk into a Verizon store to request and fill out the forms?  I am a manager on the account
B.S. 
Sexual affair
Married 5.5 yrs
Affair 10/14/17- 11/4/17 
Dday 11/10/17
I was 32 weeks pregnant
OW was my closest FRIEND
Quote 0 0
Trinity
There is a special department for that.   YES contact corporate.  If you are the owner of the account then it should not be that difficult.  Like I said NO txt are ever gone.  Do not let any person at Verizon tell you differently, they keep them ALL: They have to.  I dont remember the department, but it may be "Legal".  Def. call corporate.  

"T"
BS - DDay July 2017

Quote 0 0
Browneyedgirl_1990
Now I'm not sure if you'd know this or not but will I need to tell them the circumstances? Or will it be as easy as "it's my account and I want them and I'm willing to pay for them"?
B.S. 
Sexual affair
Married 5.5 yrs
Affair 10/14/17- 11/4/17 
Dday 11/10/17
I was 32 weeks pregnant
OW was my closest FRIEND
Quote 0 0
Trinity
I am not sure.  I didnt work in that area but, I am sure if you call corporate and say that you need copies of txt messages from (this time frame to this time frame) there is a procedure.  I know a few years ago you could request billing months.  Not sure now, but I assure you, you CAN get them.
"T"
BS - DDay July 2017

Quote 0 0
Browneyedgirl_1990
SO MUCH THANKS!
B.S. 
Sexual affair
Married 5.5 yrs
Affair 10/14/17- 11/4/17 
Dday 11/10/17
I was 32 weeks pregnant
OW was my closest FRIEND
Quote 0 0
Keepabuzz
Does this also work for iMessages?
Male BS, D-day July 2015, trying to stay out of the dark.....
Quote 0 0
Trinity
Here is what I know for sure.  Service providers HAVE to keep messages.  It used to be 3 years but I dont what what is is now, I think its 1 year.  You can delete all you want but it NEVER deletes them from the providers "vault".  They have to keep the records for "security"  ie, terrorist threats or any threats for that matter.  They are all there, every word.  I know if it is a court case they need to be subpoenaed but I also know that if it is your account and the messages were between YOU and the person its easy to get copies of everything, OR if it a minor and you are the parent with the account, you can get them as well.  Either way, the provider MUST keep the TXT on file and YES you can get them.  Verizon or otherwise, it is may only be 1 yr of txt but they DO have it.

BS - DDay July 2017

Quote 0 0
ALRUI
Be sure you really want to see/read said texts/emails, etc. I read through some 2,000 messages over a 3 month period and what I saw still bothers me - I really didnt need to see my wifes AP's genitals nor her pics and words to him.....
Quote 1 0
Browneyedgirl_1990
I need to know all of it.  I want to accept him back into my heart but I want to know what all that entails.  There are 12 messages the afternoon after he cheated. 10 from her and 2 sent out in responce.  I want to know the nature of them.  Because they say they were remorseful so I need to see them to know they are are telling the truth. I can tell by the statement that there are no picture messages between them.
Beyond this there are no deleted messages and there were no secret rendezvous.  
B.S. 
Sexual affair
Married 5.5 yrs
Affair 10/14/17- 11/4/17 
Dday 11/10/17
I was 32 weeks pregnant
OW was my closest FRIEND
Quote 0 0
Keepabuzz
Browneyedgirl_1990 wrote:
I need to know all of it.  I want to accept him back into my heart but I want to know what all that entails.  There are 12 messages the afternoon after he cheated. 10 from her and 2 sent out in responce.  I want to know the nature of them.  Because they say they were remorseful so I need to see them to know they are are telling the truth. I can tell by the statement that there are no picture messages between them.
Beyond this there are no deleted messages and there were no secret rendezvous.  

In this instance. Yes, I would need to see those texts. 
Male BS, D-day July 2015, trying to stay out of the dark.....
Quote 0 0
surviving
I sure wanted to know everything.  I wish I could get deleted texts and emails from hotmail, but he deleted his account, so I don't think there is a chance of getting them.  I would love to have ALL the truth, not just the trickle truth that I have received.  How am I to know when the whole truth is out?  I probably will never know.
Quote 0 0