TimT Show full post »
4yearsoflies14
Makes complete common sense. Very true in my case.
Quote 0 0
Awakened
Thanks. I found this helpful way to see how the pendulum moves in each area. As a BS I think this also applies to my attempt at keeping th marriage. High attention in some areas and struggles with how I reconcile my view of my wife from pre to post AF
Quote 0 0
tobefree
arizons wrote:

I posted e-mails and screen shots of text messages.....I took a chance...maybe my husband would be SO angry he would leave me...or he wouldn't but I was at a point that I refused to suffer because I had done nothing wrong.

HI arizons, reading your post validated my feelings, as there is a part of me that wants to do that as well. Their msgs to one another is disgusting to me and it angers me that my relationship with my WS is in shambles, while she's just going to go off to the States to her fiancee and have a wonderful wedding and marriage. It angers me to the core. I admire your courage, as that is not easy to do. 

I was wondering though, how did your husband react to that? 
Quote 0 0
arizons
tobefree wrote:

HI arizons, reading your post validated my feelings, as there is a part of me that wants to do that as well. Their msgs to one another is disgusting to me and it angers me that my relationship with my WS is in shambles, while she's just going to go off to the States to her fiancee and have a wonderful wedding and marriage. It angers me to the core. I admire your courage, as that is not easy to do. 

I was wondering though, how did your husband react to that? 

That is a great question tobefree...
   I often wonder to what extent he knows regarding how much I posted on he OW facebook and mine,(my husband isn't a computer type) slamming her. and not just by saying so...but with massive proof to back it up. I also often wonder what type of conversations went on behind the scenes on her end....because it was shortly after that the affair ended.
   My husband only knows what the OW would tell him I posted and shared. It usually came out in short angry burts because I would post picture of us at the movies, or spending time together....and it would set the OW off in a rage at him because he kept telling her that he moved out of the house and left me....which never happened. So, he would usually yell at me to stop posting things. I stood my ground and said "No, I am your wife! I have EVERY right to post things about us spending time together!"
 Sure he got mad, but what else could he do? He could leave me or leave her.... and at that point in time I would have been happy with either of those out comes.
    I will always wonder what her reaction was when I finally had enough and did that....She even temporarily deactivated her account for a few days.
Female BS, D-day 1/03/2017, 
I'm going to rebuild me like a remix,

and raise my soul like a Phoenix 
Quote 2 0