535 Show full post »
Valntine66
It is difficult at times and I am so tempted to check on  thhe phone records but I wanted to make sure I have no access so I deleted all ways of accessing records, texts, even her whereabouts.  this is total surrender to Him.  I just want God to take care of this issue and show the World He is on the throne.
Val
Quote 0 0
Valntine66
One thing I forgot to mention is that I am trusting my wife in what she needs for healing.  what she needs is much different than mine since I did the damage.  our pastors goal is to get the three of us to eventually talk, that's what he tells me.  that is why he texts her back when she texts him back. Ok, God your turn.
Val
Quote 1 0
Dirazz
I love that! God turned it all to the good for us. Just like he told me he would. It's funny I don't worry about trusting my husband. I trust Gods word and that good enough for me!
Quote 0 0
Negarcia
"It's funny I don't worry about trusting my husband. I trust Gods word and that good enough for me!"

Dirazz
That was super powerful. I love that you said that. He makes the truth come out! There are many times that my husband lied but God made the truth come out in a way that my husband didn't know how in found out or how things happened.
Quote 0 0
Valntine66
It is great when things are handed over to Him and he deals with them His way for His good.
Val
Quote 0 0