Negarcia
Omg. So my husband just came home from 2 weeks of travel and I haven't talked to him very much. He shows up at my work to pick up my truck and he asked me why I don't tell him what is going on with kids or me and house? I said well I figured of you were concerned you would reach out, so he said im thier father I should know, okay that great then ask, right ?

Then he proceeds to tell me he is a great father and does everything for his kids and I was like okay, he's like if you don't think that then it's on you. I was like how is a part time dad that never calls or talks to the kids an amazing dad?

Then he wanted to pin everything on me and blame me for my anger. I'm like dude you have been cheating I me for years and I should be a happy wife? I'm like if you wanted anything different you would try but you think running of with AP is better than fixing us right ? He's like I don't want an angry wife. Haaa Why TF am I angry? Let's see you choose others over your family, and continue to choose the other person, your a great dad and husband ? Haaaaa he's like I guess talking to you was a mistake. Then he asks me for money to help pay bills? OMG he's crazy. It's not my fault u spend it all I here then u want my money? I already pay for his car. Ughhhhhhhhhh I walked away. Ughhhhhhhhhh... I was calm while I was talking to him, no yelling but flabbergasted at his stupidity!

Good dad my a**, he was a good one but has now forgotten about the kids.

On another note, how do I work with him on finances? He wants to sit down to discuss ? Ughhh
Quote 0 0
Guiltguilt
Is shared this one elsewhere recently. Even through tears in a really raw time early on, this opened up communication between us in a constructive way, focussed on our daughter. I wouldn't wait to get caught out like others have.

http://www.relationships.org.au/relationship-advice/publications/pdfs/share-the-care-parenting-plan
Quote 0 0
Negarcia
Guiltguilt wrote:
Is shared this one elsewhere recently. Even through tears in a really raw time early on, this opened up communication between us in a constructive way, focussed on our daughter. I wouldn't wait to get caught out like others have.

http://www.relationships.org.au/relationship-advice/publications/pdfs/share-the-care-parenting-plan

Thank you guilt. I will check it out
Quote 0 0