raggedylaura
Ok.  On the computer in our home, he is logged into his account.  I have not mentioned that he is logged into this account.

The latest "gamble" he had with his words is that he is done with her because .....she swears and belittles him ...... and so he left her.....

blah blah.

she is still talking to him on facebook!!!!

This OW is really creepy.  Really doesn't get anything out of life but to ruin other lives.

Yes ALLLLLL the details of their "sexual affair" are written in the facebook messenger.

I have it all saved in a separate space.  In care there is no "affair healing" in our marriage within a year.  All the DETAILS of how he wants to treat me are there.
Quote 0 0
Keepabuzz
raggedylaura wrote:
Ok.  On the computer in our home, he is logged into his account.  I have not mentioned that he is logged into this account.

The latest "gamble" he had with his words is that he is done with her because .....she swears and belittles him ...... and so he left her.....

blah blah.

she is still talking to him on facebook!!!!

This OW is really creepy.  Really doesn't get anything out of life but to ruin other lives.

Yes ALLLLLL the details of their "sexual affair" are written in the facebook messenger.

I have it all saved in a separate space.  In care there is no "affair healing" in our marriage within a year.  All the DETAILS of how he wants to treat me are there.

Keep all the evidence you can. In the state that I live, if you can prove your spouse cheated, they get zero dollars and zero cents in spousal support payments! It doesn't effect child support though, as it shouldn't.
Male BS, D-day July 2015, trying to stay out of the dark.....
Quote 0 0
raggedylaura
Keepabuzz wrote:
Keep all the evidence you can. In the state that I live, if you can prove your spouse cheated, they get zero dollars and zero cents in spousal support payments! It doesn't effect child support though, as it shouldn't.

I can't "forgive" him if he is still talking with OW.  Its like he wants forgiveness but he is still holding the knife in his hand and he is still "thinking" about using that knife on me.

If this relationship doesn't repair in one year........it is good bye.....marriage.

I am hoping for "full custody" of the children as he has no sense of managing his boundaries with women, so why put children in that mess.
Quote 0 0
Joe
raggedylaura wrote:

You should have 100% open access to all of his email accounts, social media accounts, cell phone voice mail passwords and etc.

If they are not willing to share it "all" then they are hiding something.
Quote 0 0
Keepabuzz
Couldn't agree more Joe. I told my wife on D-day there would be 100% transparency, or the door...
Quote 0 0
Ginger
He needs to get rid of facebook. Mine did the day he told me.
Quote 0 0
Dirazz
My husband deleted his FB account and his LinkedIn account because you can text on that too. I made up a new PW for installing apps on his iPhone and he doesn't know it. We share his email. When he gets home from work his phone goes off and put in a drawer. Those were all his ideas. Oh and I have the Find Friends App too. I still get a bit nervous on Thursdays if that happens to be his on call day like it is today. That was one of the only two days they worked the same shift and happens to be the day of the week they had sex twice. When going to his new place of employment he has to pass the old one where everything happened. So far when on call on a Thursday thank goodness he hasn't been called in. Even though we are doing great some triggers are still there.
Quote 0 0
surviving
My husband deleted his FB page after DDay when I asked him to do it.  His emotional affair partner asked him to join him on Linkedin.  I asked him to delete his account, which he did.  Then we went through his gmail contacts.  Anyone that had anything to do with his affairs got deleted and blocked.  Since he now has a good job (he lost his job with his last affair), he deleted his Linkedin account too.  I have all his passwords saved on my computer.  I can check them out any time I want.  He says there are no more secrets.  I don't believe that 100%, but I am getting closer.  If your WS isn't transparent, they are hiding something.  I will not be tricked again.  
Quote 1 0
Dirazz
AMEN surviving!!
Quote 0 0
Keepabuzz
I agree. If they aren't willing to be 100% transparent, then you know they are hiding something. The days of thinking you're crazy are over. I will not be fooled again either.
Quote 2 0
Ginger
Keepabuzz wrote:
I agree. If they aren't willing to be 100% transparent, then you know they are hiding something. The days of thinking you're crazy are over. I will not be fooled again either.

Exactly.
Quote 0 0
SKM0619
My h has become so paranoid that he has changed his passwords to his bank accts and email so many times I don't know if he even remembers the correct ones. He is not transparent at all and has gone so far as to get a new email address and another cell phone because he thought I was doing something to his phone (we don't even live in the same house, so not sure how that would be possible).

He says he doesn't use FB or twitter anymore, but he does have Whats App on his phone to communicate, and those texts can not be traced to any sort of phone bill. He says he isn't communicating with the AP, but doesn't share his passwords with me at all. I have not changed any of my passwords because I have absolutely nothing to hide.

He lives in such chaos and I will not have any part of it. Nor will I allow him to blame me for things he has created.
Quote 0 0
raggedylaura
I wish there was a way I could "report" him for talking to his AP in a nasty way.  I mean they have NOTHING sensible to say but mocking and scorning of reality.  It kinda makes me sick.

Makes me wish I never would have met the guy.  That or let him please get the help he needs.
Quote 0 0