Mommaatwill
Did you tell or no ??
Quote 0 0
Vanessa
yes and yes
not in a spirit of meanness, but because people have the right to make informed decisions about theirs lives. 
I know I would not have had sex with me WS if I knew he was having unprotected sex with his serial cheating AP.
Quote 1 0
Dirazz
I don’t believe I’ve ever told this story on here before. So here goes....I live in the southwest and most of my family lives on the West coast. I have two siblings, one sister and one brother. We are all close in age with me being the oldest. My brother worked with my dad, my dad was the GM of a big production company. I would talk to
my sister weekly and during one of our conversations she had mentioned that she thinks my dad maybe cheating on our mother. Now my sister lives on the west coast but on the other side of the state. So I wondered why she thought that. Seems our brother had been telling her what he was seeing and hearing at work. 
Apparently it was a open secret there. A open secret to everyone but my mother. The more I heard the more I knew it was true. See my father had been prone to this kind of behavior before. Never proven and brushed under the rug. 
My heart was so heavy, I knew I had to tell my mother and I also knew it would break her heart. I hated the fact that most people that worked there already knew. 

I waited a few weeks and prayed and talked with my husband. I was so incredibly scared to tell
my mom. But I finally mustered up the courage
to make that call. I basically told her what I knew
and I thought maybe she should talk to my brother. She was absolutely horrified that my brother who she saw everyday hadn’t said anything to her. Let’s say things were terrible between them for years and now still not that good. They never seeked any help or counseling. 
So now my mom lives a miserable life  of constant sadness of being wronged. 
There were days when I wished I hadn’t of told her, but I don’t think I could have lived with that. 
Bottom line is it’s a very hard thing to tell someone, but I had to ask myself how would I have felt in my moms place? 
After this happened to me, I knew I wanted to heal and move forward. I didn’t want to end up old and bitter. Life is too short! 
Quote 1 0
Mommaatwill
Wow
Quote 0 0
Mommaatwill
Dirazz wrote:
I don’t believe I’ve ever told this story on here before. So here goes....I live in the southwest and most of my family lives on the West coast. I have two siblings, one sister and one brother. We are all close in age with me being the oldest. My brother worked with my dad, my dad was the GM of a big production company. I would talk to
my sister weekly and during one of our conversations she had mentioned that she thinks my dad maybe cheating on our mother. Now my sister lives on the west coast but on the other side of the state. So I wondered why she thought that. Seems our brother had been telling her what he was seeing and hearing at work. 
Apparently it was a open secret there. A open secret to everyone but my mother. The more I heard the more I knew it was true. See my father had been prone to this kind of behavior before. Never proven and brushed under the rug. 
My heart was so heavy, I knew I had to tell my mother and I also knew it would break her heart. I hated the fact that most people that worked there already knew. 

I waited a few weeks and prayed and talked with my husband. I was so incredibly scared to tell
my mom. But I finally mustered up the courage
to make that call. I basically told her what I knew
and I thought maybe she should talk to my brother. She was absolutely horrified that my brother who she saw everyday hadn’t said anything to her. Let’s say things were terrible between them for years and now still not that good. They never seeked any help or counseling. 
So now my mom lives a miserable life  of constant sadness of being wronged. 
There were days when I wished I hadn’t of told her, but I don’t think I could have lived with that. 
Bottom line is it’s a very hard thing to tell someone, but I had to ask myself how would I have felt in my moms place? 
After this happened to me, I knew I wanted to heal and move forward. I didn’t want to end up old and bitter. Life is too short! 

Read my post too pls
Quote 0 0
Dirazz
I have read it mommaaatwill. It’s a horrible spot to be in believe I know. But I believe she has left you no choice but to tell. You can always give her chance to confess to your son before you do? Really no easy way around it though. 
Quote 2 0
notemanj
I heard that a spouse was a cheater of a friend of mine. Not a very close friend, that would have been a no brainer. But this was a woman that I had become friends with. She was once divorced, married to a very young man, and pregnant with their second child. 

It made me sick to my stomach for weeks. I finally brought it up to my H. Asked his opinion. He said, “it’s none of our business.” He was friends with the cheating husband. And, currently screwing a 23 yr old, though I didn’t know it at the time. 

Now, 2 1/2 years later, I wish I had told her! I still don’t think she knows. And I doubt seriously he has changed his ways. We still see him from time to time. Just in passing. And I want to punch him in the face every time. 

I never had any proof. It was second hand knowledge. And so much time has passed. Yet, I still wonder if I should send her a message. Just to say “be on your guard.” Her first husband left her for a waitress. He was a surgeon. 

Is it cruel to have an an idea that her current is cheating on her and say nothing? Is it more cruel to say something? Still weighs heavy on my heart. She is such a sweet, clueless type of person. 
Female BS Married 18 yrs
DDay 3/7/2017 through 5/15/2018 and counting. 
Quote 0 0