neslon Show full post »
sunflower07
I've been focusing on gratitude in my life also. Put an App on my phone called Bliss. It's free.

I'm grateful for my health, and my family. Grateful for the chance to start a second marriage with my husband. Grateful for all that the Lord provides for us.

I've been reafing about Laws of Attraction also. Powerful stuff!!
Quote 0 0
neslon
It's a beautiful weekend.  

My dog is hilarious.

My husband and I have take a few steps forward.

I had a friend reach out to me for help and that feels good for a change as of late.

I hope you are all searching for joy and gratitude also.  
Quote 0 0
Linda
My kids and I have the opportunity to live free of emotional and verbal abuse and are finding deep new connections as we work together to support ourselves.  We are surrounded by loving and supportive friends and family and living in a beautiful place.
Quote 0 0
Keepabuzz
I'm at the lake. My happy place. I have my wife, my kids and my dogs. I'm doing my best to enjoy every minute of it!
Male BS, D-day July 2015, trying to stay out of the dark.....
Quote 0 0
neslon
First week of school is going well.

Schedule change due to school is okay.

Fall is coming on fast here and is one of my favorite seasons.

I have gratitude on the new podcast.  I like these conversations as I always find something helpful in them!
Quote 0 0
neslon
I love to take photos and finally for the first time in a year - had some printed on aluminum and put them up in our house.  My 12 year old gave me a huge hug and a complement.  She sees beauty in everything and everybody.  I am so grateful for her!

I'm also grateful for all of you that are on here and take time to post to tell some of us newer to the path that we will be okay, that we are not crazy and life will get better.  What you do is important!  Tim that goes for you also.  I appreciate that you patrol the forums a bit and answer questions.  I LOVE the podcasts.  Thank you!
Quote 0 0