Marceline Show full post »
Negarcia
Ataloss
I am so sorry you are going through this again. He got out of one affair to go into the next, similar to what my husband did. I just don't understand what they look for. Something new? Why can't they talk to us? At this time I think you need to focus on you and the kids and pretty much let him do his own thing. If the AP went through this why would she do this to another family. You need to take care of yourself.
Quote 0 0
UrbanExplorer
Ataloss wrote:

SO....another DDAy for me.  Husband has told me that he has been having a PA since febraury (over and above the EA he had with my best friend )with a woman/colleague out of towner.  He does not see our future at all together.  nad they have a connection.  irnocially she feels really guilty this is happening as it happned to her and lead to her divorce.  Husband does not want to work  it out, will live together and make it normal for the kids.  the OW lives in another state and also hada good career but he says eventually one day the furture is with her.  I have to reevaluate everything.  So do I start with the 180.?

Are you comfortable with living together and coparenting if he talks to AP? If so, do you have a time limit in mind? That is a HUGE ask of you long-term.
Quote 0 0
Ataloss
Not comforTable with any of it purely because my kids will be affected either way.
Quote 0 0
Ataloss
Not comforTable with any of it purely because my kids will be affected either way.
Quote 0 0