BlindCheetah

After 1 1/2 months of partial truths with huge omissions and huge lies. I believe I’ve been getting a much more complete truth for the last 3 weeks. I’m starting to run out of questions. 

I found out there is a mug the whole family has been drinking out of for 9 years that marks the start of affair #1. It was a co worker on a work retreat, I also found a couple of pictures of AP #2 on H’s phone. 

I deleted the photos after confirming who everyone was. Later I thought of shooting the mug, then realized that was incomplete, it would have been better with a picture of AP2 to shoot too. Then I realized even if I hadn’t deleted the pictures that would be more effort than she deserves, I certainly didn’t want to use my money to have a print made of her picture. 

H told me there are 2 other mugs at work exactly like it and no one left that was there for the retreat. Now the mug is with the others, it’s now a meaningless communal mug (he was her 2nd affair) it seemed like a fitting fate for the mug. 

I later found the deleted pictures in a trash folder and emptied the Trash, didn’t open the photos again just watched the thumbnails disappear. I was simple but felt good. 

He did a pretty good job of clearing all communication off his phone and we have deleted all of the blocked call and text attempts. I have screenshots on my phone for documentation if she tries to make false claims about who is contacting who again. I also have the conversation from when she contacted me, and failed miserably at getting the reaction she was looking for. She has blocked me on Facebook and hopefully we’ll never hear from her again and I can file what I have somewhere accessible but not in my face. 

Did you do anything creative or very fitting disposals?

Female BS
Married 19 years 
2 tween girls

DDay 10/2019 
Affair 1, 11/2010 to 2/2011
Affair 2, 6/2019 to 12/2019 - Persistent One is still trying to contact him. 

Quote 0 0
hurting
I made my WS take rusty garden shears to a gift she had given him. Then watched while he set it on fire. It gave off the most toxic smelling smoke! He had to throw it into the bin and douse it with water coz it got pretty bad.
Quote 0 0
surviving
I have said this before, but we got rid of everything that was from her or reminded me of her.  We gave Good Will most of her gifts and the things she made for us.  We gave our couches away where my WH enjoyed sex with other women.  We sold our car that he took to see her and she rode in.  I wouldn't touch either the couches or the car - I would rather sit on the floor or walk before using that car.  All of the reminders are gone.  I only have memories in my head that come up now and then.  I wish there was a way to clear my memories of her.  They come up few and far between, but yet they come.  Maybe they will disappear all together some day - that hasn't happened yet.
Quote 0 0
BlindCheetah
@hurting 

If anything else surfaces, there will be fire. 

Female BS
Married 19 years 
2 tween girls

DDay 10/2019 

Quote 1 0
Bgreen
Since WS’s AP was a friend of mine for years We had so much stuff, mostly gifts she had given our children. Most of it I donated, any cards or books got burned. It was hard because she was such a big part of my kids lives and I was covertly taking and donating their toys, and they were the innocent victims, it actually felt just awful. They’re was a little relief but mostly just sadness. It’s taken two years but I think I’ve finally gotten rid of everything. 
Female, BS 2 years post DDay
Quote 0 0
Reese
My husband bought a tent and some other camping gear to take his wh*re camping with. I plan to burn it. It's not at our home or it would have been done already. I told him this and he just said "okay" but what can he say really? I also found some of her things at one point and laid them all out in a neat f**ring package for him to find when he got home - directly following a big weekend for us that we had made leaps and bounds. He has disposed of it all. I still get angry thinking of it. I hadn't considered the truck thing mentioned above. I think he needs a new one now. 
Quote 0 0
anthro
Apparently lime works.
Formerly known as Anthropoidape... male bs, long affair, d-day Feb 2017.
Quote 2 0
Keepabuzz
anthro wrote:
Apparently lime works.

LoL!  Yes, it works very well on certain “things”.......
Male BS, D-day July 2015, trying to stay out of the dark.....
Quote 1 0
Skelling
If lime would just work inside my head as well ðŸ™„
Quote 2 0
BlindCheetah
Skelling wrote:
If lime would just work inside my head as well Ã°Å¸â„¢â€ž

Well, it would work but it would probably erase too much. 

Female BS
Married 19 years 
2 tween girls

DDay 10/2019 

Quote 1 0