notemanj Show full post »
ThrivenotSurvive
I managed to log in at the wrong time due to the fact that I forgot to move my clocks forward.  I am so sorry.  Like Anthro and Keepabuzz though, I am willing to support this forum financially and with moderating if needed.  I believe it is a resource too important to lose.  
BS - Female
Married 27 years, one adult child
DD May 2016

“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” - V Frankl
Quote 2 0
grappling
After Dday, I Ionged to talk to someone who had actually experienced being a BS. Then this forum opened. I didn't post much, but I read a lot. It made me feel more normal and acceptable. There were those worse off and those who handled things better than me. I imagine Tim and his crew had to do a lot of monitoring to keep it as civil as we saw so it would be healing and not harmful. Dealing with this level of woundedness would have to be hard to keep things "socially acceptable" and in line with Tim's loving Christian atmosphere. I'll miss it, but I think I understand how hard it must be to keep a thing of this quality going. Thanks to everyone for posting.
Quote 3 0