Phaelanopsis
Are there anyone in the group who has forgiven their WS for their affair after he said sorry but then still wants to be out of their marriage? My husband is still not remorseful and has not done anything to save our family and our marriage. He has gotten so mad at me after I exposed their affair. Is he still in the fog? We have two small kids- 8 months and 3 yrs old and he does not even want to see them. I left him after he clearly told me he didnt want to have second chance on our marriage five months after DDay. He has been treating me like an acquaintance in our house and this has been slowly killing me. It has been 8 months since the DDay.
Quote 0 0
Graceandhope
He's not in it with you. Perhaps it's time to find him a couple options of where he can stay and tell him he just can't stay with you and the kids. If/when he wants to make things better with you, you are open to the possibility but be can not stay under the current circumstances. It sucks, I'm sorry.
Quote 0 0
UrbanExplorer
I wonder if the WS is still in contact with the AP and thus cannot look at the marriage with clear eyes.
Quote 0 0
Vanessa
It is time to tell him he can't stay with you - where he stays is NOT your problem!  Protect yourself and your kids - physically as well as emotionally. 
Quote 0 0
Phaelanopsis
Thanks for all your input. Yes it does sucks. I decided to leave him and I brought my kids with me 6 months after DDay. I am trying the 180 but until now, he has not done anything to save our marriage, not even remorseful and is still stone hearted. I still allow him to facetime with the kids but have minimized my communication with him. Part of me wants my marriage back but with the way things are going it sucks seeing it heading on the opposite direction. Yes I still suspect him being in contact with the AP although he denies it.
Quote 0 0
Kalmarjan
I would get counsel before you do anything like ask him to leave. Depending on where you live, it can backfire on you. Especially if it's a house that you both own, or if it's property in both of your names, (unless you are in physical danger, but that is a matter to deal with police.)

I know this sounds harsh, but in a lot of cases (especially when dealing with custody) depending on where you live, the family courts expect that even though you are currently in a marital trouble, you will still treat each other fairly.

If your husbands name is on the lease or the mortgage of the house in a lot of cases, barring spousal or child abuse or any other mitigating dangerous situations, you cannot prevent your spouse from living with you.
Quote 0 0
Sandy2000

Time to stop being in limbo and either file legal separation, where you get CS (child support) or file for divorce.  I'm sure you'll get a reaction out of him when you take some action and show that you are not willing to place your life on hold.

Probably not so much fun now the affair has been exposed eh.  You did the right thing in exposing and never regret that for one moment. Nobody would want their bad behaviour exposed, but those are consequences.
Quote 0 0
Phaelanopsis
Thanks Kalmarjan and Sandy2000. I will take note of all your suggestions.
Quote 0 0