BlindCheetah
After DDay I bought my husband a jacket for Christmas (opened early), which he took with him on his last visit to AP 😡.  So Valentine's day when he went overboard on chocolate and asked if I got him anything, I'm like, uh, I'm still here, repeat for our anniversary. Mother's day is good, I have surgery the next day he makes sure I have everything I need. So next month, is father's day, his birthday and he's having hand surgery all in the same week. So other than the ugliest stuffed animal I can find, I need some gift ideas. I think I'm ready to buy something for him other than groceries.

Female BS
Married 19 years 
2 tween girls

DDay 10/2019 
Affair 1, 11/2010 to 2/2011
Affair 2, 6/2019 to 12/2019 - Persistent One is still trying to contact him. 

Quote 0 0
Vanessa
gift wrap a copy of "leave a cheater gain a life" and add a note - your gift is I'm still here.
But I do have a bit of a b!tch in me.

Considering how close you are to Dday and his continuing shenanigans I don't think a gift is necessary.  But if you do feel so moved how about something to make life easier after the hand surgery?
Quote 1 0
BlindCheetah
The book may be more appropriate if he was currently giving me reasons to leave. He hasn’t seen or talked to the “Psycho B!t¢h” in almost 6 months. The stuffed animal is for after surgery, it will be hard to top the Elmo and Hello Kitty ice packs he got after his vasectomy. 

Female BS
Married 19 years 
2 tween girls

DDay 10/2019 

Quote 0 0
Crushed
Giving them gifts is really hard.  It feels like you are giving them a reward.  And they certainly do not deserve it.  
Quote 2 0
BlindCheetah
I’m thinking something practical and maybe totally ridiculous. 

Female BS
Married 19 years 
2 tween girls

DDay 10/2019 

Quote 0 0
Crushed
The first valentine's day after dday. I bought my WS and knife sharpener.  Told him at least next time he stabbed me in back it would be sharp.   I know petty and nasty.  I was 6 months out at that time.  Unfortunately for me though he really liked it.  Guess it served me right.
Quote 2 0
BlindCheetah

Crushed wrote:
The first valentine's day after dday. I bought my WS and knife sharpener.  Told him at least next time he stabbed me in back it would be sharp.   I know petty and nasty.  I was 6 months out at that time.  Unfortunately for me though he really liked it.  Guess it served me right.

Brutal but fitting.  

That reminds me of the man shaped knife block. 

Female BS
Married 19 years 
2 tween girls

DDay 10/2019 

Quote 0 0
AnywhereButHere
About an hour ago I was walking up to my wife on the couch where she was working on her laptop. As I approached, she abruptly stopped working and moved the laptop so that I couldn't see her screen. I'm certain she was ordering something for Father's Day for me...but it was triggering - made me think of the times she was texting her AP behind my back.
BH, 5+ Mo EA, DDay 3/8/18
"...regarding all as God after God."
Quote 0 0
BlindCheetah
I kinda freak out every time he gets up before me and disappears with both phones. He frequently has coffee with his mom in the morning. I also get triggered when he looses track of his personal phone or forgets to charge it. It’s a no win situation.

Still don’t have anything for his birthday or Father’s Day, just a ridiculous toy for when he gets out of surgery.  

Female BS
Married 19 years 
2 tween girls

DDay 10/2019 

Quote 0 0
Firebird

He doesn’t get a present. His gift? Our 6 week old baby I decided to keep although he cheated on me during the pregnancy. 

I think getting no gift speaks loudly. Personally? I don’t think the deserves one. 

Off topic bonus: Amazing to hear that Harvey Weinstein has Fournier’s Gangrene. What a perfect gift for someone guilty of sexual assault. Not a bad present for a cheater and his/her AP, either...

Quote 2 0
BlindCheetah
I got him a memory card for his new drone, spent less than $7 I also made brownies. I expect much more for my birthday this year.

And as a gift to me, the persistent b!t¢h didn’t try to contact him for his birthday. 

Female BS
Married 19 years 
2 tween girls

DDay 10/2019 

Quote 3 0
Firebird

Blind Cheetah, that’s a lot more than I could bring myself to do. He gets a Father’s Day card that’s says “I love our Family”.

Is his ex- AP not blocked? How do you know when she tries to contact him?

Quote 0 0
BlindCheetah

His phone has a stupid thing called a “Blocked Messages” folder, calls show up as missed. I really wish it would just make her nonexistent. 

Female BS
Married 19 years 
2 tween girls

DDay 10/2019 

Quote 0 0
Firebird
How annoying! Truly. Why can’t she just go away. 
Quote 0 0
hurting
Firebird wrote:

He doesn’t get a present. His gift? Our 6 week old baby I decided to keep although he cheated on me during the pregnancy. 

I think getting no gift speaks loudly. Personally? I don’t think the deserves one. 

Off topic bonus: Amazing to hear that Harvey Weinstein has Fournier’s Gangrene. What a perfect gift for someone guilty of sexual assault. Not a bad present for a cheater and his/her AP, either...

i just read your post and smiled. He has Fournier’s?! that is SO FITTING. It’s perfect. KARMA!!!!
Quote 1 0