"Today, more than 23 million American children live in a single-parent household.1 If you are going through a divorce and have children younger than 18, child custody will be a contentious issue in the process. It’s important to realize you’re not alone, and there are professionals that can help guide you through the emotional process.
"Child custody proceedings are complex, which is why we’ve created this guide to cover:
READ FULL ARTICLE >
- The types of child custody arrangements
- The process of reaching a custody agreement
- Potential child support obligations
- Personal and emotional considerations
- How to hire the right divorce attorney..."