Anna26

I found this great post on facebook yesterday and found it quite inspiring.  Made me think about how much in life we actually do because it's programmed into us.  Have pasted a quote from it as a taster, and I would be interested to hear what others think too.
For those moments when we are all yelling 'stop the world I want to get off'....[smile]

"Expressing to someone how special they are to you will make you vulnerable. There is no denying that. However, that is nothing to be ashamed of. There is something breathtakingly beautiful in the moments of smaller magic that occur when you strip down and are honest with those who are important to you."

http://thoughtcatalog.com/bianca-sparacino/2014/11/how-to-ruin-your-life-without-even-noticing-that-you-are/
Quote 2 0
Tdcr1961
I really needed this today!!! Thank you, you never know what you will read that will touch your heart. God bless you!!!
Quote 0 0
Anna26
This post has been here a while with not much response, so I'm glad you found it helpful, I've just read it again and still find it inspiring. 
We live too much of our lives in the fast lane, playing by the rules, doing what we should be doing instead of what we COULD be doing. 

It's amazing what turns up just when you need it, and sometimes it could have been written just for the reader..

Wishing you strength and hope in your difficult times, Tdcr1961 [smile]
Quote 0 0
Negarcia
Anna

I just read this too and it really made me change my outlook that I have had this week. The questioning of life and everything else makes it soo much harder on ourselves.
Quote 0 0
Anna26
I agree Negarcia. There is so much to be said for enjoying the simplicity of life without all it's clutter and worry. Sometimes we get mired in things we think we need, when actually, we don't!
Quote 0 0