CrippledLamb
The topic isn't being starting as much about trying to find the definition of annoying or harmful, nor is it meant to really be about venting the annoying so much.
A lot of relationships begin to suffer because the line of annoying sometimes crosses into the line of being harmful. (Example: texting too often, or about an out of bounds topic, to the other sex-or complaining about spouse to anyone) I think a cure for not letting annoying become harmful is to draw the line to your partner. But what happens when that line is already crossed? How do you establish a boundary that means nothing to the boundary buster?
Just for discussion
Quote 0 0
HonestWife
CrippledLamb wrote:
How do you establish a boundary that means nothing to the boundary buster?
Just for discussion

That is the $64,000k question

You can set any boundary you want w any co sequence you want but just follow through. Until then you're making requests.

I asked my wh to not text any women under any experiences other than work.

I asked my husband to keep Internet filter on his phone (I don't get the reports, his accountability friend does).

I asked my wh to tell me every time he runs into his ap at work. They are not together as much as before but he still sees her.

Guess what? He has done all those things REPEATEDLY.

What the hell can I do? I can't make him do them. I can kick him out. I can have in house separation which I'm doing. They march to a different drummer. Very frustrating.
Trying to make marriage work after my husband's 15 years of affairs. Just found out. Currently in house separation.
Quote 1 0