jerrymichele
My husband is cheating on me, so I wonder if he still thinks about me since he decided to move in with the other woman. So I am wondering if the cheating spouse thinks about the husband or wife? 
Quote 0 0
Kalmarjan
jerrymichele wrote:
My husband is cheating on me, so I wonder if he still thinks about me since he decided to move in with the other woman. So I am wondering if the cheating spouse thinks about the husband or wife? 

It's hard to say. I thought of my wife a lot while I was in my affair. I can't speak for your husband, but unless he is some kind of monster, I'm sure that you are in his thoughts.
Quote 0 0
UrbanExplorer
jerrymichele wrote:

When I was actually out somewhere with my AP, I usually did not think about home life in the moment. I was too focused on feeling free and breathing and being interested in conversations with my AP. In a larger sense, yes, of course I thought of my husband every day and anguished over whether to stay or go, considered our history, worried how the kids would handle a divorce, etc. I still feel that way 5 months after the affair ended.

I will say there seems to be a time (months, maybe) for many WS after our affairs are exposed in which it feels easier to leave and have a fresh start than to stay with the one who is betrayed and angry and try to work through that in addition to any other marital problems besides the affair. In hindsight, I would not have pressured myself to get right into couples counseling and try to fix the marriage when I was feeling uncertain but would have proposed doing nothing for a while.
Quote 0 0