• Questions & Answers about AH Community Membership

Welcome! If you have any additional questions about AH Community Membership, feel free to ask. (This is the one forum that allows guest posts.) ...

2 0 626

Started by TimT

• Affair with a Man 10-Year My Senior

Hi everyone, I am so thankful to have found this community where I feel safe and supported to share my story. There is no support group for the...

0 0 66

Started by goldenbridge

• How do I move forward

This a long story so apologies in advance. I was married in 2012 and I had my son June 2013. My husband had been in an accident when I was 7 months...

0 0 37

Started by Lorjam

• Don't know what to believe

My husband has been keeping secrets for almost 2 years. I've had suspicions about his increased interaction with a subordinate at work. He works in a...

0 0 55

Started by Giselle

• Spouse is confused who she wants

my wife had 3 affairs this past year. The last one was only a few weeks but was emotional and physical. She had a hard time ending it but did when I...

0 0 42

Started by Breyerpesf

• hacking services

Hi, I offer hacking services for everyone. Some of my services are: - Retrieving any passwords from all email address. - Retrieve password from...

0 0 70

Started by swift_hacker

Hello all.. Exactly how do I get access to the community board where I can see others commenting ? I just discovered my husbands affair 4 weeks ago...

2 0 236

Started by Jennifer Miller