• Small victories...

Today was one of those days that are, unfortunately, all too rare. For the first time in a couple weeks I woke up in a great mood, and my first...

3 3 77

Started by seventy7

• What is happening now?

I had a very revealing session with my IC yesterday. I walked in the door and told her "I need help". A little background is in order....

15 8 214

Started by Kelaine53

• Does anyone make it?

I have been on this forum for some months now and... pretty well nobody seems to successfully reconcile after an affair. It seems like those that are...

194 4 2,737

Started by anthropoidape

• Great date, despite trigger!

I just wanted to share this recent progress. My husband and I went to see a comedian, granted a “Christian” comedian, but I knew there may still...

6 6 146

Started by ssix6pack

• 6 months.

Well, we’ve made it 6 months past d-day (yesterday). I’m trying to reflect not only on how I feel on bad days, or good days, but as a whole. ...

22 2 288

Started by ssix6pack

• 31st Wedding Anniversary Today

Betrayed husband here. D-day was May 2016. She had a 6 month emotional affair that ended up with one day at a hotel where she was caught by our 21...

12 7 167

Started by lv304

• 24yrs, and second anniversary after Dday

It is our 24 yr anniversary tomorrow. It is our second after Dday. I still don't want to celebrate it, even though things are going pretty well with...

10 0 219

Started by BrokenHearted

• Healing faster

I hope I can clearly communicate this.. Many of you know my story. Husband had a one night stand, it was confessed the same weekend. He’s done...

12 0 213

Started by ssix6pack

• Perspective

When my husband came home last night from his IC appointment he asked me the same question his therapist has asked him: Is our marriage better now...

16 6 263

Started by Kelaine53

• Trial Separation

So it has been several months since my WH's AP contacted him for "work" related things and turned it into him doing something for...

18 0 317

Started by BrokenHearted

• Is it unreasonable of me?

Last night I was triggered. We tried watching some improv, and the comedian brought up the scantily clad restraunt name and the waitresses who work...

6 0 132

Started by ssix6pack

• Tim’s podcastthe root of the

Tim, your podcasts have helped me very much, especially the one on Forgiveness. I feel your Part 2 On E Perel’s Book was extremely hurtful To WS...

10 0 211

Started by minnie16

• How is the WS affected by BS misery?

I’m over 2.5 years past d-day. I have come a long way, but I still have a very long way to go. I seem normal to everyone, I am very good at...

165 1 1,795

Started by Keepabuzz

• Good Weekend

Letting go does not always mean ending and leaving your marriage. There are so many things that we hold on to. In my case I have been holding tightly...

44 5 597

Started by Kelaine53

• Attending a wedding

Next week my husband and I, and our children, are attending a wedding for someone who we care for very much. The couple does not know about our...

15 0 200

Started by ssix6pack

• Tough days ahead, need some support...

I have a feeling that July and August are going to be a minefield of triggers and hoping that you guys can help me navigate through them. I am 8.5...

4 2 123

Started by seventy7

• 2nd Anniversary of D-day

Yesterday was the 2nd anniversary of d-day for me. The week leading up to it was down, but no where near what it was like a year ago. This past...

16 6 265

Started by Keepabuzz

• Traveling & sad

I just need to express a surprising struggle I’m having. It has taken me back, I didn’t expect it. My husband had to travel for work, so, our...

23 1 343

Started by ssix6pack

• Do you know couples on the other “side”?

Just curious - does anyone here know a couple who is on the other side of this, and healed and joyful in their marriage? Truly healed? I just keep...

2 0 106

Started by ssix6pack

• Another lousy day

15 months after Dday, and the last week has been horrible. Everything seems to trigger me. On top of that, there have been many disappointments from...

14 0 177

Started by BrokenHearted

• How many years out - still think/talk about it?

I actually read this topic on another forum and it resonated with me because I am struggling deeply with these thoughts so I would like to ask those...

149 0 1,597

Started by Kelaine53

• Another Q on the BS and sex

Last night my husband and I finished up a book we’ve been reading together. This section was on a wife’s sexuality and it was clearly not written...

2 0 124

Started by ssix6pack

• Mistakes vs. Choices

I know this has been a discussion before but I want to bring it up again because it is one of the things that helped me move forward in my healing...

16 3 220

Started by Trinity

• Ran into OM with my husband

So my husband and I decided on a night out over the weekend. We were having a great time and then we realized that the OM was in the same...

1 0 88

Started by Sunflower_dj

• JUST A HAPPY FRIDAY MESSAGE

THIS POST IS FOR ANYONE WHO 'S BEEN THROUGH IT, IS CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH IT, OR GOT THROUGH IT. STAY UP, STAY BLESSED AND...

2 5 57

Started by arizons

Add a Website Forum to your website.