• In an odd place

The post d-day period has now gone longer than the affair did. It's approaching two years (12 Feb). I find myself in an odd place. There's no doubt...

26 0 403

Started by anthropoidape

• Attending a wedding

Next week my husband and I, and our children, are attending a wedding for someone who we care for very much. The couple does not know about our...

23 0 327

Started by ssix6pack

• Moving on

My ex AP is moving to China in June. I am so glad that my marriage will have a chance to continue to rebuild with him a couple of thousand kilometers...

3 0 99

Started by Sorry

• Triggers

I was triggered pretty badly today. I don’t get hit this hard very often anymore. I’m a bit further down this road than some people here, so I...

75 1 1,053

Started by Keepabuzz

• How Do I Save My Marraige After I Caused So Much Damage?

3 0 159

Started by gst2018

• Q to WS: What you wished your BS did or doing to help rebuild the marriage

Hello. Assuming that both are willing to rebuild the marriage, If there are WS willing to share, what are the things you wished that your BS is...

0 0 105

Started by Hurting2014

• I finally deleted it....

On Jan 9th 2017, (7 days after DDAY) The OW called my cell phone and left a VM.. Playing a VM my husband had left for her. An immensely cruel act on...

18 10 377

Started by arizons

• Perspective

When my husband came home last night from his IC appointment he asked me the same question his therapist has asked him: Is our marriage better now...

17 8 335

Started by Kelaine53

• Epiphany

I want to preface this post by saying in no uncertain terms do I intend to excuse my WH's behavior, nor do I excuse his lack of character and ...

4 1 184

Started by BrokenHearted

• Meltdown

53 0 673

Started by anthropoidape

• What is happening now?

I had a very revealing session with my IC yesterday. I walked in the door and told her "I need help". A little background is in order....

16 11 321

Started by Kelaine53

• Some truth finally after 18 months

So last night my WH FINALLY opened up a bit about his affair with details I've needed. I've been suspicious that his "I don't remember"...

7 0 217

Started by BrokenHearted

• advice on handling after the affair

Hello everyone. I will try and be as concise and to the point as possible. I would very much appreciate advice on handling thoughts and visions. I...

14 1 316

Started by eltel18

• Small victories...

Today was one of those days that are, unfortunately, all too rare. For the first time in a couple weeks I woke up in a great mood, and my first...

3 6 97

Started by seventy7

• Does anyone make it?

I have been on this forum for some months now and... pretty well nobody seems to successfully reconcile after an affair. It seems like those that are...

194 5 2,821

Started by anthropoidape

• Great date, despite trigger!

I just wanted to share this recent progress. My husband and I went to see a comedian, granted a “Christian” comedian, but I knew there may still...

6 6 150

Started by ssix6pack

• 6 months.

Well, we’ve made it 6 months past d-day (yesterday). I’m trying to reflect not only on how I feel on bad days, or good days, but as a whole. ...

22 2 297

Started by ssix6pack

• 31st Wedding Anniversary Today

Betrayed husband here. D-day was May 2016. She had a 6 month emotional affair that ended up with one day at a hotel where she was caught by our 21...

12 7 186

Started by lv304

• 24yrs, and second anniversary after Dday

It is our 24 yr anniversary tomorrow. It is our second after Dday. I still don't want to celebrate it, even though things are going pretty well with...

10 0 231

Started by BrokenHearted

• Healing faster

I hope I can clearly communicate this.. Many of you know my story. Husband had a one night stand, it was confessed the same weekend. He’s done...

12 0 218

Started by ssix6pack

• Trial Separation

So it has been several months since my WH's AP contacted him for "work" related things and turned it into him doing something for...

18 0 327

Started by BrokenHearted

• Is it unreasonable of me?

Last night I was triggered. We tried watching some improv, and the comedian brought up the scantily clad restraunt name and the waitresses who work...

6 0 140

Started by ssix6pack

• Tim’s podcastthe root of the

Tim, your podcasts have helped me very much, especially the one on Forgiveness. I feel your Part 2 On E Perel’s Book was extremely hurtful To WS...

10 0 218

Started by minnie16

• How is the WS affected by BS misery?

I’m over 2.5 years past d-day. I have come a long way, but I still have a very long way to go. I seem normal to everyone, I am very good at...

165 2 1,818

Started by Keepabuzz

• Good Weekend

Letting go does not always mean ending and leaving your marriage. There are so many things that we hold on to. In my case I have been holding tightly...

44 5 606

Started by Kelaine53